+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Paul McDonald Season 10

Re: Paul McDonald Season 10

I really like this guy and his sound. He has some tendencies to sound like Clayton Stroope the lead sing of Thriving Ivory, whom I adore also.
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

Really like him and his style of music, but thinking that his little dance might get old with the public. Quirkiness can get boring if you get to big of a dose. When I listen to him on iTunes, I get the emotional connection with the song, but live, I just watch him. Not sure if that is a good thing.

Hope he stays on for a long time.

I still really like Paul. I hope he doesn't get booted off yet. He was one of the ones who was sick last night (what do they do in that house ) so I'm hoping he gets better quickly for next week.

I've listened to the itunes versions of his songs and can totally picture him as a recording artist. His voice is so unique. Keeping my fingers crossed that he makes it through to next week!

Here's this week's itunes version:

YouTube - Paul McDonald - I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues [iTunes Version]

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf! View Post
    I still really like Paul. I hope he doesn't get booted off yet. He was one of the ones who was sick last night (what do they do in that house ) so I'm hoping he gets better quickly for next week.

I've listened to the itunes versions of his songs and can totally picture him as a recording artist. His voice is so unique. Keeping my fingers crossed that he makes it through to next week!

YouTube - Paul McDonald - I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues [iTunes Version]

WOW ! That is outstanding. I am now completely sold. Was he standing still when he sang that? I really hope he sticks around and even wins. I realize you have to like that style ... and I do. again, WOW!

Those who compare him to Taylor Hicks must be because of Paul's signature skipping schtick. Paul is wonderful, charismatic and talented. I'm part of the Paul Patrol.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

He's a muppet on helium. Can't stand his voice.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

LuvThisStuf!, thanks for posting this! He definitely seemed "not sick" singing the ITunes version. I honestly don't mind his dancing but he seems to have better control over his vocals when he isn't moving and shuffling so much I too am a big fan
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

FORT Newbie

I like this guy and he will probably be around a little while but it is hard to root for a guy who when he dances reminds me of Elaine from Seinfield. Nice voice though......

I liked his quirkiness at first but it's wearing thin quickly. And that makes me sad because I think he does have talent,but it's being overshadowed by the quirk factor.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Newbie

I only wish more people were aware of this fact! I just learned it myself by entering this site so I thank you. I've enjoyed following him just because of his quirkiness and I do love the fact that he's so different! I'd hate to see him go because of a cold!

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

OK I really, really do like Paul, but listening to that sounded like Rod Stewart on helium. Towards the end it was much better than the beginning, thank goodness.

I wanna hear him sing Speak to the Sky by Rick Springfield,
    Sheldon Cooper: Woman, you're playing with forces beyond your ken

Penny: Yeah, well your Ken can kiss my Barbie.

+ Reply to Thread