+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lauren Turner Season 10

Lauren Turner Season 10

Lauren Turner Season 10

Hometown: Covington, LA
    Currently Resides: Slidell, LA

Re: Lauren Turner Season 10

I love her voice! I thought she was one of the strongest in Hollywood week, but I'm a little worried that her looks might hurt her in the competition.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

She's not one that I ever took notice of until her performance of Seven Day Fool. Now I'm a big fan. I think she suffered from a lack of exposure leading up to the top-24 and that one terrific performance was not enough to over come it. She's very talented - and has quite a devoted following on Twitter. I hope she got enough exposure just by being ON the show for someone to give her another break to get the career rolling.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

So why didn't Lauren Turner make the top 24? Instead we have overrated singers like Ashthon, Naima and Karaoke Karen. She was robbed!

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    So why didn't Lauren Turner make the top 24? Instead we have overrated singers like Ashthon, Naima and Karaoke Karen. She was robbed!
    I totally agree! She is loads better than the girls you mentioned, and Haley is good but I still think Lauren Turner was better than her as well. I really think it was her "look" that hurt her with America but it really upset me that the judges didn't even give her a chance to sing for the wild card spot, it was so unfair.

+ Reply to Thread