+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lauren Alaina Season 10

Re: Lauren Alaina Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    She has no personality or the abilty to project herself to the public. She really cannot string two words together without a giggle. Miley's voice was secondary to her star quality
    Miley had the mega millions of Disney promotion behind her, don't discount that.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Miley had the mega millions of Disney promotion behind her, don't discount that.
    You are right....but they wouldn't have chosen her if they didn't see the " X FACTOR " in her. I do not see it in Lauren. Pia didn't have anything except her voice either.

I think that Lauren has equal the star quality of Carrie Underwood and that she can be polised like Carrie. At first, I thought she had a bad attitude and was overly silly, but I have seen her grow and she is getting away from that.

I think she has enormous talent that she hasn't even tapped into yet.

I like Lauren and think she is talented. The only thing she lacks right now is confidence. I worry she might be swallowed up by this industry because you need to have thick skin to survive.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

You are right....but they wouldn't have chosen her if they didn't see the " X FACTOR " in her. I do not see it in Lauren. Pia didn't have anything except her voice either.

I agree. Given more direction from the judges she can may get there. Her wardrobe is improving and now she needs to get help with her hair. All three things need attention.

Anyone else think Lauren reminds them of Jordan Sparks? Both are pretty girls with good voices, but both are too young/immature. (Jordan's was another disappointing season for me, based on the final 2. )

I've never really been a Lauren fan but I want a girl to go far so I guess I'm on board since I'm (not too patiently) waiting for Haley to go home. I do think Lauren has a very good voice. She seems less annoying as the show goes on but I think she's having trouble emotionally with people leaving. I'm sure it's all very hard at her age.

I have been voting for Lauren and Haley this season, but my votes have been going to Haley these last couple of weeks. Lauren already has a rock solid fan base that was established the moment they featured her auditioning earlier this season. She has the votes to stay right now, but Haley not so much.

She has no personality or the abilty to project herself to the public. She really cannot string two words together without a giggle. Miley's voice was secondary to her star quality
    I agree. I don't think she has any personality when she sings, either. She is just a pretty voice that hits the notes with some pep. I can't remember one song that she has sung since the beginning.
    --
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

She seemed to have a lot more confidence before the Top 13 started to perform. Remember, when she danced around Steven Tyler during the group rounds? Then I think the pressure and stress got to her. She seems a lot more shy then the girl we saw audition.

+ Reply to Thread