+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lauren Alaina Season 10

Re: Lauren Alaina Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I like both of them, but Lauren's singing I like a little better than Haley's.
    I agree. I think Lauren's voice control and range gives her the edge. JMO.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey

Lauren's dress was cute and prom-like, but she had on too much maekup and jewelry yet again. I swear, she reminds me of Tammy Faye Baker.....actually she could be related to her because facially ----as well as taste-wise----- she (and mom) resembles her a LOT.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

She did an amazing job with this song. Definitely outsang Miley. Unfortunately, the back up singers sucked and kind of made parts of the song hard to listen to
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    She did an amazing job with this song. Definitely outsang Miley. Unfortunately, the back up singers sucked and kind of made parts of the song hard to listen to

It wouldn't have been hard to sing better then Miley, but Lauren did a great job with it. American Idol needs to hire the DWTS' in house band. There is a huge difference in the quality and sound. There has always been problems with American Idol's.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    It wouldn't have been hard to sing better then Miley, but Lauren did a great job with it. American Idol needs to hire the DWTS' in house band. There is a huge difference in the quality and sound. There has always been problems with American Idol's.
    I've heard so many complaints about DWTS' house band - although maybe that's changed because I haven't watched that show in years. I always thought they were good though.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I've heard so many complaints about DWTS' house band - although maybe that's changed because I haven't watched that show in years. I always thought they were good though.
    It's not the band, it's the singers that butcher every song. If they used DWTS singers as backup, all the idols would sound better than the back-up. Talk about pitchy!
    This week was classical week and the singers were mute. They added enough band members to sound orchestral and they sounded very good.

Quote Originally Posted by fijibeachbum View Post
    It's not the band, it's the singers that butcher every song. If they used DWTS singers as backup, all the idols would sound better than the back-up. Talk about pitchy!
    This week was classical week and the singers were mute. They added enough band members to sound orchestral and they sounded very good.
    That is exactly what I meant. The DWTS band is amazing. The back up singers not so much, but American Idol needs to replace both. IMO
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

Lauren has a good voice but what else is there? Does she have star quality? How does she stand out? She is a 16 year old girl with bad hair who can sing.

Lauren sounded really great last night with Scotty in their duet together! They both blended voices very well.
    My favorite two performers.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Lauren has a good voice but what else is there? Does she have star quality? How does she stand out? She is a 16 year old girl with bad hair who can sing.

She has no personality or the abilty to project herself to the public. She really cannot string two words together without a giggle. Miley's voice was secondary to her star quality

+ Reply to Thread