+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1718192021222324252627
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Lauren Alaina Season 10

FORT Fogey

Re: Lauren Alaina Season 10

Wow! doesn't quite express it....I don't think I would have recognized her without the identification to go along with the picture. That is one of the biggest make-overs I have ever seen, and while it is undeniable that she is beautiful, I still somehow (rather wistfully) miss the wide-eyed, cute, country girl innocent look and "feel" that was Alaina.
    ilja likes this.
    Dear paranoid people who check behind their shower curtains for murderers, if you do find one, what's your plan?

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomers View Post
    Wow! doesn't quite express it....I don't think I would have recognized her without the identification to go along with the picture. That is one of the biggest make-overs I have ever seen, and while it is undeniable that she is beautiful, I still somehow (rather wistfully) miss the wide-eyed, cute, country girl innocent look and "feel" that was Alaina.
    One of those girls looks a lot older than the other & it just isn't natural.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    One of those girls looks a lot older than the other & it just isn't natural.
    Lauren looks like she could be Carrie's Mother/older sister. Shocking to me.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

+ Reply to Thread