Thread: Kendra Chantelle Season 10

Kendra Chantelle Season 10

Kendra Chantelle Season 10

Hometown: Loudon, TN
    Currently Resides: Nashville, TN

Re: Kendra Chantelle Season 10

Really like Kendra. Hope she does well!

My favorite so far! But I'm trying not to get too attached because she has such a slim chance of making it to the next round after being hidden for quite some time. "Blackbird" was awesome though... maybe it got people to notice her? I can only hope.

Hopefully she pulls a "LaToya London" and kills it.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

She should have had it over Haley. I thought she blew it in the wild card round. She didn't seem to "want it" as badly as the others, the song arrangement was a bit weird, and she was off key in the beginning. I am not surprised the judges didn't choose her. Plus, she was a bit bland. I think Paul made her more interesting. She needs to find a more suitable genre for herself because soul isn't for her.
    That said, I would rather pull out my own wisdom teeth than listen to Haley again. I have no idea why the public voted for Haley over Kendra.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealityLovesMe View Post
    She should have had it over Haley. I thought she blew it in the wild card round. She didn't seem to "want it" as badly as the others, the song arrangement was a bit weird, and she was off key in the beginning. I am not surprised the judges didn't choose her. Plus, she was a bit bland. I think Paul made her more interesting. She needs to find a more suitable genre for herself because soul isn't for her.
    That said, I would rather pull out my own wisdom teeth than listen to Haley again. I have no idea why the public voted for Haley over Kendra.
    OMG - ROFLMAO! hysterical... and

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I too was a fan of Kendra's first song on Wednesday night, I thought she was great, but I knew chances were slim for her to be voted through. I too am very shocked that Haley was voted in instead! I was glad Kendra got a wildcard shot but I also agree that she blew it with a not-so-great performance. Too bad because I really liked her.

+ Reply to Thread