+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jordan Dorsey Season 10

Jordan Dorsey Season 10

Jordan Dorsey Season 10

Hometown: Laplace, LA
    Currently Resides: Donaldsville, LA

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: Jordan Dorsey Season 10

Gonna be hard to get over the "attitude" he showed when choosing group members in Hollywood. When confronted, he was practically in denial. Man Up! You were caught on film. Trying to weedle your way out only made you look more like a snake oil salesman than I already thought you were.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

I feel badly for this guy because he was not the only guy who did the "auditioning" during group week. Scotty McCreery did it too and so many other people rejected that crazy woman whose name I am forgetting. He was the one they chose to show. Clint too. I really think they are just portraying the guys negatively so that there is a better chance a woman will win. Good! Guys have an advantage in fan voting anyway. I think there were a lot of similar guys who were up for his spot in the top 24. Jerome Bell comes to mind. I think they chose Jordan over Jerome because he is less talented and less likable.
    All that said, I do hope he can fall into the favor of the audience since I do think his portrayal is a little unfair. Yes, he was a jerk but he was not the only one!

FORT Fogey

and then we have the song choice he was forced to sing

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by jacobson00 View Post
    and then we have the song choice he was forced to sing
    Someone has it out for him. That was bad advice. Usher, one of the great talents of my generation, doesn't even sing that song live. He just dances to it.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Not sad to see this guy go. Another one who thinks more of himself than is warranted. I'm sure he feels R-O-B-B-E-D insofar as not being able to sing what he wanted to. I can understand if you can't sing the specific song that you want but to sing something so far outside of your desired genre, I mean, you had to have some input, no?

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fan

He would have had an excuse each week for any criticism that was offered....I bet he is uncoachable in every way. Very glad to see him go.

+ Reply to Thread