+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Jacob Lusk Season 10

Jacob Lusk Season 10

Jacob Lusk Season 10

Hometown: Compton, CA
    Currently Resides: Compton, CA

Re: Jacob Lusk Season 10

The best singer, possibly ever, on this show. As Randy said, his performance of "God Bless the Child" was the probably the best I've ever seen on the show.

His voice is just ridiculous, this boy can SANG! I don't know if I see him being super-popular with voters but I'd love to see him make it to the Top 12 (? whatever they're having this year)

Easily one of my favorites, however, I'm afraid that Randy is giving him some very bad advice. He needs to not always belt and scream. That should be the little something extra he pulls out otherwise the viewers will get annoyed with him very quickly.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

FORT Fogey

I think he needs to belt right now. Its a good strategy to make it into the top 10. But belting isn't a great long-term strategy. Look what happened to Siobhan last season. Adam Lambert belted/screamed a lot but he also took a break from it every now and then.

Jacob is not what I am looking for in an idol but his talent is so rare that I might bend my own standards. I don't think he will make it past top 8 though. I hope I am wrong but I have already heard Siobhan and Adam Lambert fans hypocritically criticize him for screaming a lot. If he can't get those sort of people on his side, it might be tough for him to make it far.

I guess I'm crazy or something but I don't understand all the hoopla over this guy. Frankly, I think he sounds goofy when he does those low runs. I'll admit he has some pipes, but when he starts doing his low end stuff he reminds me more of someone who should be the comic relief person they bring back on the last show because he is so bad (you know, like the guy who sang the friends song or the ones who make up songs for the judges that go viral but don't make the show). I'm so surprised to hear the judges praise him and all the fans he seems to have who think he is the cat's meow. What am I missing with this guy?

He's way too over the top for me. I think he has talent, but not my cup of tea.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

I couldn't agree more Misty!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I am sooooo curious if he does drag, if he doesn't, then he should! I think he could win on RuPaul's drag race!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

He's got an unmistakable talent though I don't predict he'll make it to the final four. I think it will be interesting to see what Iovine's mentoring does for him.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast