Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Haley Reinhart Season 10

Haley Reinhart Season 10

Haley Reinhart Season 10

Hometown: Wheeling, IL
    Currently Resides: Wheeling, IL

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Re: Haley Reinhart Season 10

The fact this girl made it to the top 13 and has zero comments in her thread here kinda speaks for itself, doesn't it?

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

Well, I like her & I'm rooting for her.

I was very surprised that she was even voted in as one of the TOP5 girls. But now, I'm beginning to sort of like her. I actually liked her performance of "Blue" 'cause it showed that she could actually control her voice. Don't get me wrong, I think she has absolutely no chance to win, but I want to see her on the tour at least.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

I think she was the best of the 3 "Country" performances of the night. She has the ability to do some incredible vocal gymnastics.

I know the judges keep saying she doesn't know who she is, but I say she has a lot of potential and when she finds the right style to fit her voice watch out.

She is one of my favorites. It is a shame that more people don't like her. I think she is on thin ice and it is only a matter of time before she is eliminated.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    I know the judges keep saying she doesn't know who she is, but I say she has a lot of potential and when she finds the right style to fit her voice watch out.

She is one of my favorites. It is a shame that more people don't like her. I think she is on thin ice and it is only a matter of time before she is eliminated.
    I like her, I think she's the best of the women this season. I just hope she can get past the judges being critical of her not "knowing herself" and not twist herself in knots trying to please them as I've seen other contestants do in other seasons.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I like her, I think she's the best of the women this season. I just hope she can get past the judges being critical of her not "knowing herself" and not twist herself in knots trying to please them as I've seen other contestants do in other seasons.
    I will never forget what they did to Kady Malloy a few seasons back. That poor girl didn't know if she was a singer or a parrot after they were finished with her.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty View Post
    I will never forget what they did to Kady Malloy a few seasons back. That poor girl didn't know if she was a singer or a parrot after they were finished with her.
    They seem to pick on someone every season like this. I guess I could understand if it was consistent, but when they're telling one person the great thing about them (even though what they just did was horrible) is that they're willing to take chances. I loved Haley's version of Blue (one of only two songs from that show I might consider downloading), and I liked her last week as well (despite the fact that I can't stand Whitney songs). She's got a great voice, best of all the women. I definitely prefer Haley to Pia.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

I am so happy she stayed tonight! I couldn't believe she wasn't even in the bottom 3, I hope this means more people are starting to like and vote for her - for me she's one of the best in the competition. And I think she's the best looking as well. Those legs are ridiculous!

She'll be getting all of my votes from now on.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 46 1234567891011 ... LastLast