+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Haley Reinhart Season 10

Re: Haley Reinhart Season 10

I think she has a great voice, but I can't stand to watch her. Next time, I'm going to listen and not look. Maybe that will make a difference. I like to look at her when she's talking, just not singing. I'm not sure what it is, but it bugs me.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I think she has a great voice, but I can't stand to watch her. Next time, I'm going to listen and not look. Maybe that will make a difference. I like to look at her when she's talking, just not singing. I'm not sure what it is, but it bugs me.
    I know what you mean. She doesn't know what to do with her arms or how move around the stage in a comfortable/believable way.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I know what you mean. She doesn't know what to do with her arms or how move around the stage in a comfortable/believable way.
    How does one accomplish moving their arms in an uncomfortable/unbelievable way? If I move my arm uncomfortably, I just stop doing it. And if I move my arm & someone doesn't believe it...what am I to do about it? Chop it off?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    How does one accomplish moving their arms in an uncomfortable/unbelievable way? If I move my arm uncomfortably, I just stop doing it. And if I move my arm & someone doesn't believe it...what am I to do about it? Chop it off?
    Okay. Let me say it differently. You are picking at words. To me, it appears that she isn't all that comfortable on stage yet.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    Okay. Let me say it differently. You are picking at words. To me, it appears that she isn't all that comfortable on stage yet.
    Whatever it is, I enjoy her better not watching. Last night, I turned my head and just listened to her sing. I thought it was great. Not my favorite, but really good. I know that it is her body language that is turning me off. She's a pretty girl, very lively and expressive, but her body language is off when she starts singing. That's just my take on it. I enjoy watching her talk. LOL It's odd.

FORT Fogey

Haley bothers me when I watch her because she seems to me to be pretending to be what she wants to be, instead of genuinely being herself. It seems like she's trying to be sexy, and she's just too young for that. She's seemed to be like that for several weeks, but last night, with the dress and the song choice, it just felt inappropriate to me. And did Steven really say something about seeing up her dress or did I mishear that? I hope I misheard.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Her arms are the least of it. She has a good voice. I just hope she makes it in. I want to see some females on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Haley bothers me when I watch her because she seems to me to be pretending to be what she wants to be, instead of genuinely being herself. It seems like she's trying to be sexy, and she's just too young for that. She's seemed to be like that for several weeks, but last night, with the dress and the song choice, it just felt inappropriate to me. And did Steven really say something about seeing up her dress or did I mishear that? I hope I misheard.
    He said: Here's looking up your old address....

He did say "looking up your old address" but there are reports from others in the audience that the dress was so short that they were pretty much looking up her dress.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post

This is exactly how I feel when Scotty performs.

Quote Originally Posted by BTW View Post
    Her arms are the least of it. She has a good voice. I just hope she makes it in. I want to see some females on the show.

I feel the same way you do, but after last night I am very nervous.
    Last edited by Love_Me; 04-14-2011 at 06:07 PM.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

+ Reply to Thread