+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 46 FirstFirst ... 353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Haley Reinhart Season 10

Re: Haley Reinhart Season 10

I bought Haley's CD this morning & it is really good. She has a wonderful recording voice & she can do things with her voice that the two that finished above her have never even thought about. It will be really interesting when she gets an entire album of original material to work with.
    its_glinda_now likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Personally, I find the 'things' she does with her voice quite annoying. I'm sure she will sell lots of CDs, but my money won't go to buy one.

No one seems to update anything in these threads anymore, where has everyone gone?

Haley has been signed by Interscope...now it's time for some really great new music!

Good for her!
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    No one seems to update anything in these threads anymore, where has everyone gone?

Haley has been signed by Interscope...now it's time for some really great new music!
    I've been gone for almost a month, but it wouldn't matter anyhow. I never know what's going on. I'm so glad you keep us updated razor.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Haley and Casey Abrams recorded "Baby It's Cold Outside." Really good! And the video is cute too. I'd forgotten how incredible Haley is.
    Baby, It's Cold Outside f/ Casey Abrams by Haley Reinhart Music Video on Yahoo! Music

I really enjoyed that song. Thanks so much for sharing that BuckeyeAddict. They did such a great job. Their voices blended so well together.

Thanks for posting that, Buckeye! Haley sounded and looked incredible.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

Ok...are they still dating? They have such chemistry and are so dang cute together. Their voices really mesh well, too. Haley sounded great, of course, but Casey really did, too. I might have to download this one.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    Ok...are they still dating? They have such chemistry and are so dang cute together. Their voices really mesh well, too. Haley sounded great, of course, but Casey really did, too. I might have to download this one.
    Since the end of the season, they have denied that they ever were dating. I think they're just good friends and are pretty darned good together musically.

JavaJo, I just read your tagline about the tweezers. Too funny! The shotgun one was cute too.
    JavaJo likes this.

+ Reply to Thread