+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 46 FirstFirst ... 34353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Haley Reinhart Season 10

Re: Haley Reinhart Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    This is the only forum I regularly visit that is so anti Haley. All the other forums are pretty much positive Haley.

You can say that again. This is the only site that a majority of fans seem to dislike Haley. Not everyone, but people like me who love her is few and far between.

Doesn't bother me because I think she is very talented and one of the best contestants American Idol has ever had.

She sounded fantastic on R & K and I can't wait to see what she accomplishes next.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I thought Haley was great on R&K too! She sounded great and she looked like a million bucks. Why not show off those legs? It's not like she was showing tons of cleavage or half her backside. Compared to many artists, like Lady Gaga and Katy Perry, she was moderately dressed.

I was listening to a 70s XM station today, and heard The Patti Smith Group and Bonnie Tyler. Two excellent examples of successful women with raspy voices. And I liked both of them, although I honestly can't say I ever bought any of their albums or singles back then. Just enjoyed the songs. Not everyone likes that sound, but that's OK. Has there ever been an artist who was liked by EVERYONE?

I just caught the YT of Haley on Regis & Kelly. I wasn't paying all that much attention to her legs because I was fascinated by the fabulous top she was wearing!

Call me crazy, but I'm going to make a prediction right here, right now that years down the road, we'll still be listening to Haley belt out songs with her beautiful, unique voice. I love her.

Quote Originally Posted by Chacharo View Post
    I just caught the YT of Haley on Regis & Kelly. I wasn't paying all that much attention to her legs because I was fascinated by the fabulous top she was wearing!

Call me crazy, but I'm going to make a prediction right here, right now that years down the road, we'll still be listening to Haley belt out songs with her beautiful, unique voice. I love her.
    I won't call you crazy, I'll join you in your prediction.

I adore Haley and am glad she lasted until 3rd (though she deserved higher, in my opinion), because it was for sure a less interesting show after Haley left. But there she was back only one night later, singing a duet with Tony Bennett! Didn't have to miss her for long...

Haley is a tremendously talented young lady, and she has her own unique sound. She also made some inventive and highly unexpected and unusual (for Idol) song choices. We have definitely not heard the last of her!

If I had legs like that, I'd show 'em off too. More power to her. So far, I haven't seen her dress inappropriately at all.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

I hope Haley gets signed to a record deal soon. Anyone heard anything about it?
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I stopped coming here when the Haley thread became too negative for me. I'll have to look for the R&K appearance on YT. Thanks for the heads up.
    Count your blessings!

chavy chaf chaf Asteroids Champion, Bejeweled 2 Champion, GalaGalaGa Champion, Beat The Meter Champion, BejeweledŽ 2 Action Champion, Little Protectors Champion spockwhat's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of her's either, so I guess you can count me in too.

I'm in too.

It's not that Haley shows off her legs, lots of artists show off their assets. It's hard to pinpoint why Haley comes off poorly when she does though. There's a sense of desperation about her... like she REALLY wants to be admired for her beauty (questionable, and maybe that's why she seems so desperate). She used to run her hands through her hair all the time on the idol stage, and do strange poses, and it just comes off as wanting that kind of attention.
    It's kind of nasty of me I guess, to notice such things, and she is pretty young and just trying to make it in the business, but I just wish she would drop trying so hard to be "sexy" or whatever and just be real. Wow, I'm mean.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Love this girl's voice. I look forward to hearing more from Haley. Yes, she has great legs, and a good figure too.

FORT Fanatic

It's just too bad that she doesn't have some humility to go along with what some people think are her other assets. Personally, I think she's not as good as
    she thinks she is, but then again I accept the fact that I am in the minority as far as Haley goes.

+ Reply to Thread