+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Haley Reinhart Season 10

Re: Haley Reinhart Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by mslady View Post
    Just saw Haley on Regis and Kelly. Of course, she had on a short skirt to show off her legs again. She was just as obnoxious as ever and just as
    irritatingly growley. She said she had an even more 'froggy' voice when she was little. Hard to understand how it could hsve been worse than it
    is today. Her performance of House of the Rising Sun was not as good as when she sang it on idol. I know it's harder to sing early in the morning
    so I'll give her credit. I'm sure she will make it as a professional singer but her singing is not my idea of being entertained. I'm in the minority when
    it comes to Haley, but I like it there.
    I don't liker Haley either...so I guess I'm in the minority also...
    "Where you are today is where your mind put you. Where you'll be tomorrow is where your mind puts you." Billy Banks

Add me to that ever growing minority.
    I don't like her voice or her personality. Sorry, But she's not my cup of tea, at all.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I thought Haley did fantastic on R&K today. She was her same old lovable self, looked fabulous and she sounded great too!
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

She was awesome on Regis and Kelly! The girl has great pipes and really good control. I like what she did with House Of The Rising Sun today.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

This is the only forum I regularly visit that is so anti Haley. All the other forums are pretty much positive Haley.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    This is the only forum I regularly visit that is so anti Haley. All the other forums are pretty much positive Haley.
    Well, you can count me as a person who LOVED Haley almost from the beginning (starting when she sang "Blue"). I think she is tremendously talented and versatile, and deserved second place, not third.

In fact, if she'd been in the finale against Scotty, I'd have voted for Haley -- not that it would have made any difference, because NOTHING was going to derail the Scotty train! The final competition night was rather dull without her.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Add me to that ever growing minority.
    I don't like her voice or her personality. Sorry, But she's not my cup of tea, at all.
    You can add me to the minority too. Suddenly I'm not really feeling the minority part though.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    You can add me to the minority too. Suddenly I'm not really feeling the minority part though.
    I'm not a huge fan of her's either, so I guess you can count me in too.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

I've never been a Haley fan either, although I did like "Blue", which didn't get that great of reviews (on here anyway).
    When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "Happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment. I told them they didn't understand life. - John Lennon

Blue was my favorite of hers, as well.

I thought she should have continued in that vein as that seemed like a really good niche for her.
    I'm not even a big country fan, but I thought she did great on that.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread