+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Haley Reinhart Season 10

Re: Haley Reinhart Season 10

Wow, the finale was a true snooze fest without Haley (or Casey or Jacob). It was so boring that the producers had to bring in David Cook to top off the evening.
    --
    --
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam View Post
    Wow, the finale was a true snooze fest without Haley (or Casey or Jacob). It was so boring that the producers had to bring in David Cook to top off the evening.
    --
    --
    Haley who? Didn't miss her. Or Casey or Jacob either.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

--
    --
    I thought that ending the show in the last minutes with Cook was kind of odd and rude to him IMO. It seemed like it didn't give him proper credit or time. Maybe he'll more tonight. I don't mind though, because I'm not a Cook fan.

Even though I like Lauren and Scotty, the show was boring and IMO because of the song choices. THe show did it to themself.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Haley who? Didn't miss her. Or Casey or Jacob either.
    Me either Misty. I do admit on some of her performances she sounded good, then on others, she was terrible. Plus her attitude really annoyed me
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

--
    --
    Yeah, and I never understood what was so great about David Cook either.

Total snooze fest - top to bottom.

Completely underwhelming season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter View Post
    Yeah, and I never understood what was so great about David Cook either.

Total snooze fest - top to bottom.

Completely underwhelming season.
    It was underwhelming because because there was no single person or persons who were great, some good ones some ok. This season the judges could have picked the 11 out of the top 24 that weren't picked & we would have the same result ( lone exception Lauren Turner). The judges were a big problem also because they didn't give harsh critiques at the beginning of the contest, Steven never really said anything except "beautiful", there was no drama with them. Anyways thought Scotty was good last night & Lauren won the night, TPTB got the most profitable 2 people out of the top 13.

Haley Reinhart’s ‘roller-coaster’ night

LOS ANGELES — Tuesday’s medical scare on “American Idol” made for a nerve-wracking and at times frustrating afternoon for Haley Reinhart, but a show insider says the Wheeling 20-year-old handled the drama with “a maturity and professionalism far beyond her years.”

Voice coach Debra Byrd — now known by a Cher-esque single moniker, “Byrd” — said Wednesday that after finalist Lauren Alaina struggled with vocal-cord problems in rehearsal, “we really didn’t know if Lauren would be able to perform” on the show itself.

Reinhart stepped up and began practicing substitute songs “just in case” she had to take Alaina’s place and return to the competition she thought was over for her last week.

Far from needing consoling as she awaited word on Alaina, Reinhart “was actually consoling us,” Byrd said. The singer had “no doubts whatsoever that Lauren would make it,” and of course in the end she did.

“Talk about a roller-coaster of emotions,” said Byrd. “Haley handled it beautifully.”

Haley Reinhart
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I love Haley. I was a fan of hers ever since she sang "Blue", which was underated. Mainly I remember people remarking on the fact that there were 3 country songs performed that week. Foreshadowing of how the whole season turned out, right?

I hate that Haley didn't get the number 2 spot -- she totally deserved it IMO.

I doubt she would have been able to derail the massive Scotty train and win, but it would have been a lot better of a final performance show, the vote total might not have been as lopsided as it is rumored to be, and she'd have gotten a new car and a bit more glory.

I definitely don't think this is the last we'll see or hear of Haley Reinhart.

P.S. I loved her duet with the legendary 85-year-old Tony Bennett.

She was great last night with Tony Bennett. He should open a spot for her on his duets album she was made to sing that type of music.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I FF'd through a lot of what didn't interest me - but I didn't see Haley singing an original song, as rumored. In retrospect, it would be completely out of the norm and a little offensive to the top 2 for them to do something like that. But since the only comments were about the duet she did with Tony (agreed - wonderful!), it appears that was a false rumor. I wonder if she will be recording an original song soon, though.

+ Reply to Thread