+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Haley Reinhart Season 10

Re: Haley Reinhart Season 10

I just didn't understand the criticism from Randy & Jlo on the 1st song last night. Everybody else is told to take chances, Haley does & get ragged?

Her second song was incredible. Haley is going to make 1 fine recording artist.;

I agree, Razorbacker!! Haley is a great singer and performer, in my book.
    I also feel that she does sing circles around several of those left in the competition.
    I also agree that the judges seem to have been more critical of her than Lauren.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    I just didn't understand the criticism from Randy & Jlo on the 1st song last night. Everybody else is told to take chances, Haley does & get ragged?

Her second song was incredible. Haley is going to make 1 fine recording artist.;
    Seems like they have an agenda with Haley, but don't ask me what it is. Both her performances last night were fantastic in my book. I hope she doesn't go home tonight.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I didn't understand the criticism either. I'm not a Lady Gaga fan, but I really liked the song and thought Haley did a great job. Now, I'm not familiar with any of the first set of songs (except No Air), so I wasn't affected by Haley's song being unknown. But for all the softness the judges have shown all season, they overreacted on this one, IMO.

She slayed House of the Rising Sun! WOW! So proud of her. Like you, TeacherLady, I felt like I was in the minority of people who liked Haley from the start. So glad Haley has been able to win people over!

She'd better not leave before Jacob!
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 05-05-2011 at 10:38 AM.

I really didnt like her first song , but the second one.She knocked that out of the ball park..

I think it's official. I don't think I have good taste in music. I really liked Haley's first song last night, but I didn't care for the second one at all. I even went back and watched it again on You Tube. I don't know. It sounded terrible to me. I found it annoying. But, since everyone else loves it, I guess it will keep her alive.

In my mind it is toe to toe between her and Lauren at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Seems like they have an agenda with Haley, but don't ask me what it is. Both her performances last night were fantastic in my book. I hope she doesn't go home tonight.
    I thought they must be smoking crack or something because I thought her 1st song was InCRediBLE!! and the 2nd was so so good, I absolutely loved it. I too voted like crazy for her .... via phone and online. I hope it was enough to save her.
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

I thought Haley's first song was adequate, but her second one was a loud, cabaret, faux soul rendition of that classic song. Haley has fanatastic vocal range and control, but she always sounds rather cheesy when she sings the blues.
    --
    --
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

Quote Originally Posted by pillbeam View Post
    I thought Haley's first song was adequate, but her second one was a loud, cabaret, faux soul rendition of that classic song. Haley has fanatastic vocal range and control, but she always sounds rather cheesy when she sings the blues.
    --
    --
    I think she has sang some good blues, but I totally agree about the song last night, totally. I do not understand why the judges, audience and most everybody on this board LOVED it. I don't get it. I did like her first song though.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I think she has sang some good blues, but I totally agree about the song last night, totally. I do not understand why the judges, audience and most everybody on this board LOVED it. I don't get it. I did like her first song though.
    I don't get it either. I don't get much of this season.

Haley has a distinct advantage coming up from behind. If others are as bored as I am then a new front runner looks really good. I am tired of the Scotty/James finish everyone is quite accurately predicting.

+ Reply to Thread