+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Haley Reinhart Season 10

FORT Regular

Re: Haley Reinhart Season 10

Her attitude was bad this week --- it's like she doesn't "get" connecting feelings/emotion with a song and projecting those.

If the rumors are true that she's toying around with Casey, then she really just doesn't have the drive/focus to be great.

Too bad, because she's loaded with potential.

I thought Haley did great last night and looked adorable to boot! She was in my top 2. With Paul gone my votes went to Haley. Her studio version of Rolling in the Deep is really good, IMO

YouTube - Haley Reinhart - Rolling In The Deep American Idol Top 7 [Studio Recording]
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

I really hope she stays too. I want her and Lauren to stay, not because they are girls, but I enjoy hearing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I really hope she stays too. I want her and Lauren to stay, not because they are girls, but I enjoy hearing them.
    That is how I feel also.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Haley picked the perfect song last night! She did it justice, & she looked great doing it! None of those lame "dance" moves, no trying to be sexy...it was great! I also loved her dress *want it*
    This was my favorite performance of the night & my favorite one of hers.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

FORT Fogey

I actually thought the song choice was a really big mistake, and I didn't like her performance because of it. The judges talk all the time about the mistake of taking on the big singers, and just not being able to measure up. To me, that Adele song is one of the best songs ever recorded, as Adele did it. Haley may have done a good job. But she fell short of Adele's brillance, and so it fell flat for me.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I actually thought the song choice was a really big mistake, and I didn't like her performance because of it. The judges talk all the time about the mistake of taking on the big singers, and just not being able to measure up. To me, that Adele song is one of the best songs ever recorded, as Adele did it. Haley may have done a good job. But she fell short of Adele's brillance, and so it fell flat for me.
    That's because you're a such a big fan of Adele's original there's no way you could judge Haley's performance objectively. I don't say this as a Haley-fan, trust me.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I consider myself a huge Adele fan and I thought Haley did a nice job with it. JMO
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I really like Haley's voice. I think it's sweet that she and Casey supposedly have something going on. Their duet was one of the highlights this season.
    Count your blessings!

I keep going back and forth on Haley - one week I like her song and the next week I don't. I think it's the whole "not connecting" thing. She's got an interesting voice and I love her most when she's in a duet with Casey, but she's been all over the board with styles of singing. The Patsy Cline song (Blue?) was my favorite back at the beginning.
    Count your blessings!

+ Reply to Thread