+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Casey Abrams Season 10

Re: Casey Abrams Season 10

Well, he probably should have been eliminated after SMTS. Not my favorite performance of his.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    What can I say, I like Casey. Unfortunately I was not able to watch this week's performance the night it was aired and did not vote. On results night I was glad my lack of votes did not keep him from making it thru to the next round. What can I say? I do like him and always find myself rooting for him
    Me too. I wanted to vote for him but was in California and they wouldn't let me vote because I missed my time zone. I actually think Jimmy was right about the other song being a better choice. I'm glad he made it through and is the only one left I'm still rooting for since Pia left.

CAbramsAI10: Tonight will be a little different. hope it's entertaining about 1 hour ago via Twitter for iPhone
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

^^^ I'd love to get a little glimpse of what they might be sining tonite... AnybodY??
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

Personally, I hated his version of this song. And why oh why does he always look like he's going to kill somebody when he's singing?? And the kiss... it definitely looked planned to me, why else would Jennifer turn her cheek?
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I agree with you, Babycakee. The way he sang it didn't quite fit the song. He seemed crazy or goofy, when it should be sexy. Contrary to what JLo has said, though, I don't think he has much sexiness. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but that song needs sex appeal.

The Casey that would have been voted off if the judges hadn't saved him returned last night.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I agree with you, Babycakee. The way he sang it didn't quite fit the song. He seemed crazy or goofy, when it should be sexy. Contrary to what JLo has said, though, I don't think he has much sexiness. That's not necessarily a bad thing, but that song needs sex appeal.
    Nor for me... but I'm sure there is somebody out there who sees in him what you and I do not. Thank goodness there is someone for everyone.

I'm not sure if I've ever heard the song he sang last night, so maybe it was a good thing. This was the first performance of his that I've liked since the Hollywood rounds. I thought the kiss on J-Lo was cheesy though.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by Babycakee View Post
    Nor for me... but I'm sure there is somebody out there who sees in him what you and I do not. Thank goodness there is someone for everyone.
    Ordinarily I don't find him sexy, but when he brings out that bass...I agree with JLo.

As for the kiss, yeah it may have been cheesy, but I don't think JLo minded.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread