+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Casey Abrams Season 10

Re: Casey Abrams Season 10

I liked Casey last night. Not as good as some earlier performances, but I still liked it.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Newbie

Casey may already be a winner. If the gossip mags are true him and Haley are "dating" Way to go Casey...

So...that is why the camera focused on her reaction for so long when he did his "saved" meltdown last Thursday. I thought it was because they were both the "outsider/jazzy" singers relating, but, maybe they relate and then some. giggle
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

So, here's what I was hoping for last night from Casey, instead of what we got...

I wish he had brought out the upright bass and sung this, a la his interpretation of "Georgia":

YouTube - Elton John - Madman Across The Water

Could have been a true Idol moment.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by coolarrow View Post
    Casey may already be a winner. If the gossip mags are true him and Haley are "dating" Way to go Casey...
    ...or perhaps that is what the PRODUCERS hope that we will believe!! In the first season they pushed a Kelly/Justin romance even though Justin's girlfriend, Jenna, sat with his parents each week! Or the fake love between Carrie and ??? (the Russian blonde boy who lived about twenty minutes from me! Says a lot that I cannot remember his name!! LOL) Carrie certainly showed us later that her taste in men was completely different!

If the Casey/Haley deal is real, good for them! I'd say they'd better get those kids back into the leaky mansion...unless the hotel rooms have adjoining doors!!

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tammi View Post
    ...or perhaps that is what the PRODUCERS hope that we will believe!! In the first season they pushed a Kelly/Justin romance even though Justin's girlfriend, Jenna, sat with his parents each week! Or the fake love between Carrie and ??? (the Russian blonde boy who lived about twenty minutes from me! Says a lot that I cannot remember his name!! LOL) Carrie certainly showed us later that her taste in men was completely different!

If the Casey/Haley deal is real, good for them! I'd say they'd better get those kids back into the leaky mansion...unless the hotel rooms have adjoining doors!!
    I think you're talking about Anthony (Anatoliy) Federov! Am I right?

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Marlena_M View Post
    I think you're talking about Anthony (Anatoliy) Federov! Am I right?
    Bingo!! Incredible that I couldn't remember his name.....he would never have lasted except for the romantic pretenses with Carrie. Thanks!!

I read Stefano and Haley were an item and he left her for Pia. Now she is with Casey? I can't keep up.

Anyways, I loved his performance this week because the past few weeks he was annoying to me.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I loved Casey's song choice this week and hope he hangs in there. I'm worried that not many have posted on his thead here. I always look forward to hearing this guy and think he's super talented. He is definitely one of my favorites.

I love watching Casey play the bass - it's so cool to see how he attacks those strings. Randy took the words out of my mouth when he said that Casey is making the bass look cool, which he has! And I think he did a great job last night.

+ Reply to Thread