+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brett Loewenstern Season 10

Brett Loewenstern Season 10

Brett Loewenstern Season 10

Hometown: Boca Raton, FL
    Currently Resides: Boca Raton, FL

Re: Brett Loewenstern Season 10

Sorry but not feeling this one. He seems like a sweet kid, but Colton Dixon should have taken that last spot, IMO

Haven't posted in awhile, but ITA! Colton definitely should have had that spot. I was super disappointed.
    Success isn't permanent, and failure isn't fatal.

I've kind of loathed him since his first appearance.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Quote Originally Posted by RyMac View Post
    Sorry but not feeling this one. He seems like a sweet kid, but Colton Dixon should have taken that last spot, IMO
    Just because they got their results together, doesn't mean it was either Brett or colton. I like Brett's voice, he was memorable to me. Don't even remember Colton except when they showed the clip when they were saying who was chosen.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Just because they got their results together, doesn't mean it was either Brett or colton. I like Brett's voice, he was memorable to me. Don't even remember Colton except when they showed the clip when they were saying who was chosen.

Oh I know it may not have come down to one of them or the other. But I do think Colton was much better and should have had the spot Brett has, as I do not like Brett's voice or personality at all. He's a bit of an odd character, IMO. But, that's only my opinion.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Colton should have had a spot, whether it was Brett's or Clint's (Waldo), or Jordan's or James or Jacob's . . . he is better than any of them as far as I'm concerned.

As for not remembering him, I don't know that he was featured much at all (totally NOT his fault). When AI started two years ago, no one knew who Kris Allen was for the very same reason.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

I'm a fan of Brett's because he has a strong, distinctive voice with heartfelt phrasing. His singing sounds sophisticated for a 17-year-old.
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

I really like Brett. He seems so sweet and most of his performances have really impressed me. I especially loved his original song that he performed at the end of Hollywood week.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Sew&Sew View Post
    Colton should have had a spot, whether it was Brett's or Clint's (Waldo), or Jordan's or James or Jacob's . . . he is better than any of them as far as I'm concerned.

As for not remembering him, I don't know that he was featured much at all (totally NOT his fault). When AI started two years ago, no one knew who Kris Allen was for the very same reason.
    Not a good example. Barely anybody knows who Kris Allen is NOW, and he WON!

That's not just a toss away joke, there's a point that maybe if someone isn't memorable enough for the producers to include in the early stage, maybe sometimes there's a reason. The fact that voters kind-of/sort-of got behind Allen to vote for him always seemed like an aberration to me (and has been debated since then, maybe a reaction to America's apparent feat of Adam Lambert's orientation). Does this apply to Colton? I really don't know--I just know that it applied to Allen.

Back to Brett Loewenstern... to me there's just nothing all that compelling about him, and I personally found him kind of annoying. That super-soft spoken Michael Jacksonish thing is creepy to me.
    Last edited by Krom; 03-01-2011 at 07:21 PM.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast