+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Pia Toscano Season 10

Pia Toscano Season 10

Pia Toscano Season 10

Hometown: Howard Beach, NY
    Currently Resides: Howard Beach, NY

Re: Pia Toscano Season 10

I love Pia. Really hoping she makes it into the top...what is it? 10? 12? Whichever, she's one of my four fave girls so far.

She's really good. I'm excited to see her on the performance show.

FORT Newbie

Yeaaaaaaah, I have she on my desktop

FORT Fogey

I keep forgetting how good she is. I really would not mind this one winning American Idol season 10. She looks like trash. I'm being honest. She needs a stylist pronto. But with some guidance, she could be a star. I really think so! I can't wait to find out if I am right about her! She does look like a Jersey girl though, right? Am I right?

FORT Regular

She doesnt look like trash shes looks like a beautiful, NY/NJ stylish hot Italian American (maybe even spanish) woman. She doesnt need any stylist. She has great hair and a perfect body. She is always well put together and never looks slutty but sexy!

She's an amazing singer! Hoping she goes all the way.

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I was a fan from early on... when she was part of the group-round trio that covered Bruno Mars' Grenade. I liked their version better than his and primarily it's because of Pia's outstanding talent displayed in that one song. She's good - very good - and humble enough with an air of confidence that does not come of as egotistical or cocky. She's a makeup artist so it's no doubt that her face always looks gorgeous but leaning toward the natural side and her whole look is polished. Will she win? I doubt it but I think she'll go far even though I was utterly "meh" about her performance that got her into the top 13 last week.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

What a surprise performance last week....of course it didn't hurt her that AI put her in the "Pimp spot". Isn't that what you all call the last spot of the night?
    Gotta The Fort
    The place that keeps you in touch with reality!

The thing I like most about Pia is that she is getting through based off her voice. She's not depending on the edit that they gave her (because let's be honest, I don't think the majority of America remembered her aside from possibly her group "Grenade" performance). Instead, she is getting through because of great performances.

At this point, I think she will be the top girl. I would love to see her win the whole thing, but knowing the voting audience of AI, the chance of a female winner is rare. But you never know: a girl named Lauren won the last season of SYTYCD. If Pia can pull out great performances each week and can come across as inoffensive and relatable, then she might just win.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 30 1234567891011 ... LastLast