+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Pia Toscano Season 10

Re: Pia Toscano Season 10

I think Pia will certainly be seen & heard from again. She is just to pretty for someone in the cosmetics or hair care or modeling industry to pass up. Once those doors open, the music industry will come calling. She may still be the biggest star of the season, but she'll definitely be the biggest 9th place finisher ever.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    Despite all the negative criticism about Pia she hasn't been in the bottom three yet. I think she has a good chance of making it to the finals.

Gasp! It's all your fault for saying this - just yesterday!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I don't know. On the prediction thread I listed her in the bottom 3 tonight! Maybe I'm crazy, but you never know.

Steffano is popular as the one to go, but he now seems to have a good base of support. That leaves the others. Hmmmmmm. We'll see.

I don't want Pia to go. I would like to see her grow as a performer. That's what the show is supposed to be about, right. But if she could get in the bottom 3 maybe she would take the advice more seriously. It seems to me that she is comfortable and is just coasting to the finals because she has the dynamic voice.

I really hate she left. Even with her stiffness, I'd rather see her than Steffano or Jacob. At least she had real potential to grow. Oh well, you can't always have a veto on the voters or the show would be just one based on the judges votes.

The only way to get her back in the competetion is for them to discover there was a malfunction with the voting equipment. How likely is that?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I don't know. On the prediction thread I listed her in the bottom 3 tonight! Maybe I'm crazy, but you never know.
    I saw that! Very impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I saw that! Very impressive.
    Well. I think I need to keep quiet. LOL

Honestly, unless you are a cute, young man on AI, you are skating on thin ice.

I don't know... I'm thinking the boot wasn't all that unjustified. A bit early, yes. There are others (ahem, PAUL) that should have gone sooner. But Pia suffered from being really, really boring in my estimation. Talented? For sure. Gorgeous? Without question. Fresh? Uhm... not so much.
    Coach Ken: "Kid, you make this kick and you die a legend."
    Curt: "Can I pee first?"

I'm really sad to see Pia go. For me she was the best of the girls and I'd argue the best voice of them all. I like her and I can't stand power ballads a la Whitney, Mariah, et al. I never worried about stage presence. It was early and could come but she clearly had the talent. I think it's too bad that the judges harped on her while letting someone like Haley skate by with barely a critique. I enjoyed the article in USA Today that talked about various reasons that Pia is gone including the judging this season. I won't go so far to say I miss Simon but at least he'd have pushed his favorites and I have a feeling that Pia would be one with her voice and looks.

FORT Regular

Pia Toscano required medical attention after shocking 'American Idol' elimination

It is being reported from multiple sources that Pia has already signed with Interscope & she is already in the studio getting the album ready....

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    It is being reported from multiple sources that Pia has already signed with Interscope & she is already in the studio getting the album ready....
    Glad I stopped by here this am to read this news. I like Pia and am glad the opportunities are there for her, as I thought they would be.

Now the 'real voters'....the ones that download music and buy CDs can decide how much they 'like' Pia.

Congrats Pia!

+ Reply to Thread