+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Pia Toscano Season 10

Re: Pia Toscano Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    The thing I like most about Pia is that she is getting through based off her voice. She's not depending on the edit that they gave her (because let's be honest, I don't think the majority of America remembered her aside from possibly her group "Grenade" performance). Instead, she is getting through because of great performances.

At this point, I think she will be the top girl. I would love to see her win the whole thing, but knowing the voting audience of AI, the chance of a female winner is rare. But you never know: a girl named Lauren won the last season of SYTYCD. If Pia can pull out great performances each week and can come across as inoffensive and relatable, then she might just win.
    We haven't had a girl win since season 6! I really hope she does at least make it to the final 2 because her voice is amazing. Blows me away everytime she sings.

Quote Originally Posted by DeAnna fan View Post
    We haven't had a girl win since season 6! I really hope she does at least make it to the final 2 because her voice is amazing. Blows me away everytime she sings.
    Not a fan, hope she doesn't make it quite that far.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

I adore Pia. I think she is definitely one of the most marketable contestants too. I would love for her to win this whole thing, and I think she's got a darn good shot.

Who is John Galt?

I think she is the one to beat. She has it all - voice, style, and she is beautiful. Unless she falters badly, she should make it to the top 3.

Quote Originally Posted by aname2 View Post
    I think she is the one to beat. She has it all - voice, style, and she is beautiful. Unless she falters badly, she should make it to the top 3.
    Look her up on Youtube. She's sang some great songs pre-Idol.

She is beautiful and has an amazing voice. I see her making the top 3 for sure.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

I guess I am on team Pia now. I haven't been too impressed with her lately. I always thought Ashthon and Karen had some sort of hidden amazingness and they were just going to suddenly reveal their awesomeness to the world. Maybe they had it or maybe they didn't. They didn't stay long enough for us to find out. They played it safe and went home. So now Pia is the only salvageable woman left. I don't want to hold my breath waiting for Naima and Thia even though I think they have potential. I guess I am betting it all on Pia. Come on, girl! Win it for the ladies! They guys aren't really that great anyway.

This woman reminds me of a computer. She is just so... cold. She doesn't seem attached to what she sings at all. I just can't get into her. Not that she has a bad voice or anything, there's just nothing interesting there at all. Robot.

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

There have been some very good female singers this year. Pia is one of the best, and deserves to go far.

Pia deserves to win this, I'll be shocked if she dosen't . She's that good.

+ Reply to Thread