+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: James Durbin Season 10

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Re: James Durbin Season 10

I loved his performance last night.
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

I've liked him at times, but all I can remember from that performance was Zak Wilde - not James, at all.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

My baby brother has Asperger's and my boyfriend is a metal addict so I've loved him since day one.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I have been listening to James singing Kashmir by Led Zepplin a lot on youtube. It wasn’t until yesterday that I realized that song was featured on Fast Times at Ridgemont High. He might have been able to sing that last night! I wonder if he even considered it, or maybe it wasn’t cleared. A Led Zepplin song was cleared for Adam 2 years ago…

Speaking of songs not clearing, I read that James tweeted that Steve Perry won’t release songs to AI, in response to a fan suggesting he sing something by Journey. However, Open Arms was cleared for Elliott to sing in season 5.

James is such a likable person that I find myself rooting for him. Can't say I was a fan of the song he choose last night, but he pulled it off.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I started out the season not liking this guy at all. I felt like he was a lesser version of Adam, who interestingly enough, I didn't like at the beginning of his season either. Adam grew on me & James has grown on me. I love this kid! I think him & Scotty will be the top 2. Two polar opposites, just like Adam & Kris Allen were/are.

I love hard rock/metal & it's so funny to me that James is into it because by the time he was born, grunge was the new thing. I love that he's introducing hard rock/metal to a whole new generation of AI kids who may not otherwise be familiar with it. \m/
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

It was endearing to see James so upset tonight when his BFF Paul was eliminated. He is easy to root for.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

I'm a fan and always find myself rooting for him. While I may not be a fan of the genre, I am a fan of James Durbin and look forward to what he does post-AI

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

James did an excellent job. When all the guys came out on stage to sing that one song together, I definitely thought James sounded really really good.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    It was endearing to see James so upset tonight when his BFF Paul was eliminated. He is easy to root for.
    Agreed. He is such a genuine sweet guy. I adore James
    Lolasana-
    FORT

+ Reply to Thread