+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 44 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: James Durbin Season 10

Re: James Durbin Season 10

Totally my favorite boy after last night and tonight. He was fantastic on the performance show and on the results show tonight he was so adorable! It was so cute to see him get so excited about seeing Hulk Hogan, I would have been the same way tbh. I really liked seeing that part of his personality.

He has surprised me this season. I started out not liking him at all because of the screaming and then he toned it down and started to like him until his attitude has turned me off again. He does have a good voice and his performances don't annoy me as much as Adam's did since we're comparing but I think I'm always going to be borderline with James. At this point in the competition I preferred Siobhan although she lost me later on.

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    Totally my favorite boy after last night and tonight. He was fantastic on the performance show and on the results show tonight he was so adorable! It was so cute to see him get so excited about seeing Hulk Hogan, I would have been the same way tbh. I really liked seeing that part of his personality.
    I agree. He was so funny in how he responded to seeing The Hulk. I can't wait to hear what he's going to sing for us next week.

I have loved James from his audition and I stay up late voting for him over and over. I adored Adam and still do, but this kid is not Adam. I am an old lady, but I am far from dead. If he is voted off I will stop watching. He is a revelation and I hope he wins.
    JuJu

I certainly wouldn't call James arrogant, he's not that type. I'd say his confidence has grown and thats what some see as arrogant. He is a breath of fresh air to me. I love him. Actually I'm enjoying all 11 of the kids, and so glad that Casey gets to travel on tour with them. This is a great season and love the new judges.
    Friends are those rare people who ask how you are and then wait for the answer. ~Author Unknown

I didn't like it when the judges & Ryan were waiting to talk to him and he was egging the audience on to cheer. It fits my initial impression of him and I don't like his voice enough to overlook much.

Quote Originally Posted by albean99 View Post
    I didn't like it when the judges & Ryan were waiting to talk to him and he was egging the audience on to cheer. It fits my initial impression of him and I don't like his voice enough to overlook much.
    I blame JLO for that because when one of the contestants tried to tell the audience to be quiet she said to take it all in and then some.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Fogey

I don't think there is any need to "blame" him or JLo. Nothing terrible happened...no one was hurt....the time frame was seconds. The kid got carried away with the sound of appaluse, having actually been in a situation that he always dreamed about

The problem I see for James is that there just seems to be no market for the type of music he wants to sing. Hard rock is almost non existant on the radio & even the biggest acts have trouble selling albums now days.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    The problem I see for James is that there just seems to be no market for the type of music he wants to sing. Hard rock is almost non existant on the radio & even the biggest acts have trouble selling albums now days.
    Maybe he can join Adam or open for a popular hard rock band touring after he is done with his Idol obligations. I agree with you that this type of music is fading, but I am sad when these contestants are not even given the chance to spread their wings after the season.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

+ Reply to Thread