+ Reply to Thread
Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344
Results 431 to 436 of 436
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: James Durbin Season 10

  1. #431
    FORT Aficionado echo226's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Stuck in the Middle
    Posts
    8,645

    Re: James Durbin Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Which is funny, because Adam Lambert thought James did what he did.
    Really? I didn't know that.

    Durbin thinks it might hurt Colton because people won't think Colton is anything new or different.

    I'd be curious to know what Colton thinks about all of this besides that they (James and Colton) are friends.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

    " The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

  2. #432
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19,082

    Re: James Durbin Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by echo226 View Post
    Really? I didn't know that.

    Durbin thinks it might hurt Colton because people won't think Colton is anything new or different.

    I'd be curious to know what Colton thinks about all of this besides that they (James and Colton) are friends.
    At one time they were going to join up and sing , I don't know if that ever worked out. I actually thought James was a little like Adam( probably why I liked him) and why I like Colton. Colton is incredibly talented imho, not as strong as James or Adam though ( jmho)

    They each bring something new to AI.
    mesachick likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  3. #433
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,587

    Re: James Durbin Season 10

    I think I will have to tune in!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  4. #434
    FORT Fogey mesachick's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    On my horse.
    Posts
    2,709

    Re: James Durbin Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Which is funny, because Adam Lambert thought James did what he did.
    I remember that lol. There are only so many moves one can make on the stage. I thought Adam was silly for trying to claim anything because he was copying an artist in Europe right down to the clothing style. I loved James during his run on AI, and I love that he is so focused on such great charities. It's nice to hear that James is worried about Colton and helping him stand out, rather than if he is just copying a move lol. Looking forward to Thursday!
    Lil Bit likes this.
    Ask me to show you poetry in motion, and I will show you a horse.

  5. #435
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    19,082

    Re: James Durbin Season 10

    Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    I remember that lol. There are only so many moves one can make on the stage. I thought Adam was silly for trying to claim anything because he was copying an artist in Europe right down to the clothing style. I loved James during his run on AI, and I love that he is so focused on such great charities. It's nice to hear that James is worried about Colton and helping him stand out, rather than if he is just copying a move lol. Looking forward to Thursday!
    Well, Adam was bit of a diva, but he does good things as well, and I do like his music. I love James, I stopped watching once he left. I hope there is stand out tonight.
    mesachick likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

  6. #436
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    8,843

    Re: James Durbin Season 10

    It will be good to see James. I really liked the guy. He was always so entertaining. He and the other guy that was so outrageous. So fun. Nothing like that this year, unfortunately.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.