+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: James Durbin Season 10

Re: James Durbin Season 10

I thought James did an amazing job with Judas Priest! I cannot wait for him to put out an album.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Quote Originally Posted by JavaJo View Post
    I thought James did an amazing job with Judas Priest! I cannot wait for him to put out an album.
    I thought he sounded better then Halford!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

FORT Fogey

The dude can sing. The performances of those already booted were the best part of last night's show. This and Jack Black + Casey Abrahms were just plain old FUN! Great stuff for both!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Completely agree. He was great
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie View Post
    Completely agree. He was great
    He really was. I will wait for that CD and buy it ASAP.

How boring would the finale have been without James and Casey?
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    How boring would the finale have been without James and Casey?
    They did make it unique and fun!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

I laughed out loud at the little skit with James and Casey arguing over who was the most shocking elimination, then Pia comes in with her tiara and banner and asks what they're talking about... Nothing, nothing... Pia says: I thought so, with a little smirk and walks away while James is sticking his tongue out at her back. It's cool to see them able to poke fun at themselves.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Lil Bit View Post
    I laughed out loud at the little skit with James and Casey arguing over who was the most shocking elimination, then Pia comes in with her tiara and banner and asks what they're talking about... Nothing, nothing... Pia says: I thought so, with a little smirk and walks away while James is sticking his tongue out at her back. It's cool to see them able to poke fun at themselves.
    I hope they have that on Youtube! I couldn't watch the show but I caught James' performance on Youtube.

To the Point

I usually hate the back stories, but James' made me want him to do well from the beginning. It didn't make me vote for him, though I did a time or two, but it really gave me warm fuzzies because of how much he seemed to cherish his wife and son. As the show went on I just enjoyed his performances and realized this kid has a good voice. After the show our local new anchor interviewed him, as well as several other contestants while waiting for Scotty to come out of the theatre. Once again I was so impressed with him. He was such a class act.

I really hope that he is able to find his way in this industry. I wish him MUCH success.

+ Reply to Thread