+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 44 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: James Durbin Season 10

To the Point

Re: James Durbin Season 10

While I usually hate the "packages" in the audition/hollywood phases, I found myself really liking James as a result of his. His expression spoke to me when he spoke of his wife & son. I really would NEVER have voted for him based on his back story, however I find his performances very entertaining and I like his style. There are the "screaming" moments that do nothing for me usually, but I really enjoy his performances. I was horrified whe someone posted that Autism Speaks was said to be pushing to vote in a huge way regardless of his performances, but this kid is making it on his own merits.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002 View Post
    James was amazing last night. He was my favorite by far...of the entire night. Acapella isn't easy to do. He did it very well.
    I couldn't have agreed more with you. I absolutely loved him. He isn't always my favorite, I don't like the screeching all the time, but he showed last night that he can do more than that. I hope Randy's comment doesn't hurt him
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

FORT Fogey

Missed James last night, bad storms here and the weather report interrupted his performance and I caught the very end of it and all the judges comments.

OMG..he's truly amazing. No one holds a candle to his versatility. Scotty is very good, and if this were a Country AI, would win hands down. Plus at 16, he has many years to be successful, which he will be.

James is 22, has a baby and is going to marry his g/f, mother of his baby boy. He could really use thise to catapault his career. He will do well, even if he's not the AI, but it will make the show a sham, for me.

If you missed this...he sure can sing, the beginning proves it the most:
    A New Idol Frontrunner Emerges | Extra - StumbleUpon

James fans need to keep voting and not get complacent, he needs every single vote!

I voted for him last night, but got through every time. Not a good sign.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvThisStuf! View Post
    I voted for him last night, but got through every time. Not a good sign.
    I tried to vote for James (first time I've actually even tried to vote this season) but all I got was busy signals.
    History will have to record that the greatest tragedy of this period of social transition was not the strident clamor of the bad people, but the appalling silence of the good people. Martin Luther King, Jr.

FORT Fogey

I voted too. Nothing but busy for the first 1hr and 15 minutes, then I finally got thru before it ended in my time zone. Seems like he got alot, guess we'll all find out tonight.

I've always wondered why some people get only busy and some can get through every time. Is there a state or city limit at any given time?
    Count your blessings!

I got through every time as well. I also make sure to vote online. No busy signals on the internet.

Sure am glad James was safe last night too!

FORT Fogey

I wonder if he will have his ears fixed. Elliot Yamin got his teeth fixed immediately. Just curious. He is adorable either way but they are distracting!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I wonder if he will have his ears fixed. Elliot Yamin got his teeth fixed immediately. Just curious. He is adorable either way but they are distracting!

I think his ears are much less noticable with his current hairstyle. There are some styles (such as the drippy one he sported at the beginning of the show) that are terribly unflattering. This current look is GREAT!

+ Reply to Thread