+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 44 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: James Durbin Season 10

Re: James Durbin Season 10

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    Exactly what I meant but you but it into much better words! His Aspergers & Tourettes go away and you see this strong performer. What a role model - much like Ann Ward in ANTM who had the same thing.
    It was Heather Kuzmich who has Aspergers. I LOVED her! And I love James.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    It was Heather Kuzmich who has Aspergers. I LOVED her! And I love James.
    Shoot! You are so right!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

Quote Originally Posted by Gina28 View Post
    Loved James from the minute he auditioned. I so respect him, it's not easy for him. His anxieties were all over the place this past week, as his facial tics were more pronounced..he knew it and kept looking down. My heart broke for him. Someone mentioned he transforms. Yes, he does, he goes from a big teddybear, with Aspergers and Tourette, and insecurities to a confident, powerful, in command guy once he starts singing. You can see he sings from his heart. For me, if James doesn't win AI, the show is a complete joke. jmo
    This is exactly how I have felt about him from the beginning as well. I agree, if he doesn't win this season it will be a shame. He'll have a wonderful career regardless though. I'll certainly be buying his music.

FORT Fogey

James tweeted the cutest picture..his son is so cute! So happy he got to spend Easter with his family!

JDurbinAI10 This weeks gonna be so great! It was so refreshing to spend easter with my family. I hope to earn some new fans this week! My fans ROCK!!!!!
    about 2 hours ago via Twitter for Android

JDurbinAI10 Happy Easter from Heidi Hunter & James Twitpic - Share photos and videos on Twitter
    2:32 PM Apr 24th via Twitter for Android

How sweet is that photo. That's a really cute kid!

His son resembles a child actor/singer from the 1970's named Ricky Segall. Here's a photo of him.

http://www.boysoloist.com/artist.asp?VID=832
    Last edited by Debb70; 04-25-2011 at 05:44 PM.

cute kid!!!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

James was amazing tonight yet again! Best of the night! Voting for him by phone and online. He really should win this IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by mesachick View Post
    James was amazing tonight yet again! Best of the night! Voting for him by phone and online. He really should win this IMHO.
    I agree! And to think I didn't even like James at first. The a capella beginning of that song was a real take-your-breath-away moment.

James has shown huge growth and probably deserves to win, but I think he will come in second to Scotty, whom I also really think is good. You can't really compare them -- too different in style. Like apples and oranges. I think it's possible to like both Scotty and James.

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady View Post
    I agree! And to think I didn't even like James at first. The a capella beginning of that song was a real take-your-breath-away moment.

James has shown huge growth and probably deserves to win, but I think he will come in second to Scotty, whom I also really think is good. You can't really compare them -- too different in style. Like apples and oranges. I think it's possible to like both Scotty and James.
    Its definitely possible to like both James and Scotty, and a finale with those two would be awesome. Then I can just sit back, enjoy, and not really care which one wins.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

James was amazing last night. He was my favorite by far...of the entire night. Acapella isn't easy to do. He did it very well.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

+ Reply to Thread