+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 2/24 The Green Mile Part II *Spoilers*

Re: 2/24 The Green Mile Part II *Spoilers*

Unbelievable! I knew it that Scotty will make it but at the expense of Colton. Colton has way more talent. Feel bad for him and I hope he comes back next year. I'm also disappointed that they took that 15yo girl who auditioned for the 1st time over Jessica who auditioned for the 7th time! At least give Jessica her due, she would probably not go far but her efforts need to be rewarded at least for a top 24, and it was even her birthday.

Thia Megia.....2nd Filipino to make it. She reminded me of Mark Mejia, the Star Search Champion at 6yo way back? He is all over Youtube now and I wonder why he didn't audition this year considering that they lowered the qualifying age to 15yo.

YouTube - Mark Mejia sings "Got To Be There"

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    Casey Abrams rocks! He's in easy!
    I have to say, the more I see him , the more I really like him.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Unbelievable! I knew it that Scotty will make it but at the expense of Colton. Colton has way more talent. Feel bad for him and I hope he comes back next year. YouTube - Mark Mejia sings "Got To Be There"
    I would have liked Colton to go through also, but Scotty is NOT why he didn't. For whatever reason, the judges decided against Colton, and I would wager none of them sat there thinking, well we can either let Scotty or Colton through.

I happen to really like Scotty, I love his voice, I like his personality. But, if he's going to be this season's whipping boy, I hope he doesn't hang around to get the usual hate and other nonesense from people.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    I'm also disappointed that they took that 15yo girl who auditioned for the 1st time over Jessica who auditioned for the 7th time! At least give Jessica her due, she would probably not go far but her efforts need to be rewarded at least for a top 24, and it was even her birthday. YouTube - Mark Mejia sings "Got To Be There"
    So, should they let people through based on how many times they auditioned? Or because its their birthday? I don't know anything about her, don't even remember seeing her. That said, I probably wouldn't have put too many 15 year olds through, just think they should give them a few years to mature. Maybe they're looking for the next Bieber?

Also, I hate it when the judges get to the last two and people start thinking it was this one over that one.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by LalahLand View Post
    I'm really annoyed that the country boy and the screamer have been let through. Their acts were cute in the beginning, but we all know that hearing that one dimensional country voice and/or the screaming rocker will get old REALLY quick--but they are the type of acts that keep hanging in there while the better talent goes home. Sooo annoyed!
    Whether you like them or not (and I definitely don't like screamy guy) BOTH of them have talent and deserve to be there just as much as the rest of them. That big guy with the church-y voice is going to get annoying too, I think, and I really hate that style of singing, but I recognize his talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I would have liked Colton to go through also, but Scotty is NOT why he didn't. For whatever reason, the judges decided against Colton, and I would wager none of them sat there thinking, well we can either let Scotty or Colton through.

I happen to really like Scotty, I love his voice, I like his personality. But, if he's going to be this season's whipping boy, I hope he doesn't hang around to get the usual hate and other nonesense from people.
    I agree! Hopefully the Where's Waldo guy and the screamer will not stick around long. I don't care for either one of them.
    "Since no one can ever know for certain whether or not his own view of life is the correct one, it is absolutely impossible for him to know if someone else's is the wrong one." -Gore Vidal

During her interview with Ryan right before she made it, Lauren said something like, "People who are coming out and not making it are people who I knew wouldn't make it." I had to rewind the moment to see if I heard it right. It was under her breath, but she said it alright. Makes me think that the rumors of her being a lot to handle among the other contestants during Hollywood week are true.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

To the Point

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott View Post
    Jordan Dorsey can go away for all I care.
    Dang, he stayed.
    Arrogance personified. Hope he is one of the first to go. Yes he's talented, but he makes me want to knock him out.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    During her interview with Ryan right before she made it, Lauren said something like, "People who are coming out and not making it are people who I knew wouldn't make it." I had to rewind the moment to see if I heard it right. It was under her breath, but she said it alright. Makes me think that the rumors of her being a lot to handle among the other contestants during Hollywood week are true.
    Considering she is so young and they pretty much annointed her the winner, its probably going to her head. Girl has talent, but seems a bit full of herself.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    Are we certain about this? I thought she was saying there were people coming out that didn't make it that she thought would have.

+ Reply to Thread