+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: 2/24 The Green Mile Part II *Spoilers*

Re: 2/24 The Green Mile Part II *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty View Post
    This answers the questions why is very difficult for a female to win. There is always to me a bias towards the guys that is not based on reality.

Holly, Kendra & Julie have very unique qualities and even though Thia can be put in the big voice category, she has a unique quality to her voice and I can definitely distinguish Naima from Pia and Lauren Alaina from Karen Rodriguez.
    I agree that some of the girls stood out as "different," but so many of them just belt it out and hit the high notes, they do tend to blend together in my mind. Probaby because I don't like that style of singing, I prefer the more distinct voices to the generic I'm gonna try to sing like Whitney voices.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I agree that some of the girls stood out as "different," but so many of them just belt it out and hit the high notes, they do tend to blend together in my mind. Probaby because I don't like that style of singing, I prefer the more distinct voices to the generic I'm gonna try to sing like Whitney voices.

You have a good point since big voices are my favorite type of singers I still hear and enjoy the differences in the tones as opposed to someone that is just turned off by that style of singing, which probably just sounds like nails on a chalkboard.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

For the people who would have liked to see CHRIS MEDINA go further on Idol.

Ryan Seacrest has posted a video of a song Chris sings. You have to scroll down a little bit to see it.

Listen to the words. Beautiful!

‘Idol’ Castoff Chris Medina Releases Debut Single “What Are Words” [VIDEO] | Ryan Seacrest - The official entertainment news site of American Idol host and American Top 40 on air radio personality!
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

FORT Fogey

Viewers vote next week so Scott (deep voice) and Durbin (oversinger) will probably not make the cut. I cant believe the majority will favor them. There are some women screamers in there too.

Jaycee is young; he has plenty of time to mature, thin down and develop star quality.

OKAY, FORT FANS, I am a little late to the party but I finally did get to see THIS Idol last night and thoroughly enjoyed it.

In my honest opinion, after watching the contestants last night in their recaps I have to say THIS season will be far more enjoyable to watch then LAST season.

I think JLo, Steve and Randy did a great job in picking these 24!!!

Bring on Tues-Wed-Thurs!!!
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by ibot2much View Post
    Nobody had an issue with Jessica and her FU AI....When I saw that, I was glad they kicked her to the curb....what a classless idiot.
    What a spoiled brat.

Quote Originally Posted by NFL1 View Post
    DITTO ibot2much, I thought, I'll bet they won't invite her back that far again...can't risk it - that's an idiotic first audition cut move, not for one who's tried 7 times and gotten that far twice.
    No, I hope they invite her back all the way to THIS SAME POINT and cut her again as they are naming the top 24.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyMom View Post
    Are we certain about this? I thought she was saying there were people coming out that didn't make it that she thought would have.
    Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Yeah she said she was sure that they would have made it & they didn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty View Post
    No, she said people she thought would make it, didn't. Just the opposite of full of herself.
    Trust me, I thought she said this also. But I thought I misheard it, so I rewound the DVR. It turns out she said, "Because people are coming out not making it and I knew wouldn't make it."

YouTube - Lauren Alaina makes Top 24 (from :24 to :28)

The thing is, I don't know why this qualifies as a reason for her freaking out.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

FORT Fogey

I bet most of them had opinions on who would make it and some who definately would not. I know I did. I dont see her comment as wrong in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    Trust me, I thought she said this also. But I thought I misheard it, so I rewound the DVR. It turns out she said, "Because people are coming out not making it and I knew wouldn't make it."

Thanks for the link CrossingGuard, I heard, "Because people are coming out not making it that I knew would make it." which is the reason she was freaking out.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post

I find her annoying and a suck up, but she probably meant what Tigerusty said. I don't think she's mean-spirited or anything, probably just misspoke.

+ Reply to Thread