+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 2/10 Hollywood Night 1 *Spoilers*

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Re: 2/10 Hollywood Night 1 *Spoilers*

Agreeing with the Sparkly Hair Girl comments. She needs to go. Hopefully, she'll be early Hell Week cannon fodder. Fortunately, the perky one from the beginning of the show (with the southern accent and the pageant mom) was already told to go home.

Was hoping to catch a glimpse of a 'local' who is said to have made it to Hollywood, but he wasn't shown among the 168 people who got a pass to the next round.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

If your "local" is Scotty - he made it through.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

I didnt see the kid shown who was a rancher..and his first night performance was a country/western genre song. Anyone know if he made it through? He was very good.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by lvmaui;4189343;
    Please! He was acting like a crazy person! Of course she tried to walk on ahead of him! I don't blame her!
    I agree! She looked really embarrassed.
    I hate when the cops throw me in the back of the squad car ....like they didnít hear me call shotgun.
    Boy (n) : Noise with dirt on it.

Ok..I went back to the first audition or so, and his name is John Wayne Schutz. Did he make it through last night??

FORT Fogey

I posted back a few posts that I saw him quickly coming out of the door with others.....looks like he may have had a smile on his face, but since too much time was spent on some people, we saw really almost nothing of him.

*sighs* Chris Medina will end up being Danny Gokey to me, as in a talented singer whose back story overtakes him and causes me to start hating him. James Durbin will become Adam Lambert, as in a screamer who will annoy me so much with all the screeching that I will want to take sharp objects to my eardrums to shut him out.

I’ve yet to pick out a favorite, I thought it would be James D. but he is already on my nerves with his misplaced screaming. I like what I’ve seen of Clint and Casey but will withhold judgment on them till I see/hear more.

I want goofy and sweet Steven back, did not like the mean version at all.

Anybody else getting dizzy? They are whizzing past so fast, there went that person! Hey, look isn’t that? No, wait they are gone, never mind. It is what annoys me about Hollywood week; it goes so fast that I get lost in trying to figure out who is who.

I’m glad the pseudo couple have been split up, I could only take so much of that. Also, I would have walked away from him too. As soon as he decided to lose all self-respect and start begging.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

ibot2much Oh ok, thanks. I really hope he made the cut last night. There were actually two cowboys I remember. The one shown last night with the very deep voice made it through. I hope John made it through, as well.

I didn't watch last night -- got bored; changed channels to a much better VOD movie.
    Anyway, saw on the news that a local (San Diego) Tourette Syndrome girl made it through. Dad is going with. Hmm. Maybe there will be someone to root for, maybe not.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    -- Tom Hanks, A League of Their Own

It was on the San Diego news? And they said local girl? Then I guess I missed her. The only Tourette I'm aware of is a guy from Santa Cruz who was the last to audition in San Francisco.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

+ Reply to Thread