If those judges made my Jaycee cry....!

Next week, peeps! !

Re: 2/10 Hollywood Night 1 *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;4189171;
    Sparkly hair girl needs to go...now.
    JLO didn't like her attitude!

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4189158;
    Country dude with the deep voice kind of sounds like a caricature of country singers. He won't make it far if he can't do anything else.
    Apparently, he can. This article quotes his chorus teacher:

Garner teacher reflects on 'Idol' hopeful :: WRAL.com

ETA: The link looks funky, but I tried it and it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;4189171;
    Sparkly hair girl needs to go...now.
    Can you say "Tatiana v2.0"? If she somehow manages to make the Top 24 (and I truly hope she doesn't), she'll most likely be the first female eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady;4189194;
    Apparently, he can. This article quotes his chorus teacher:

Garner teacher reflects on 'Idol' hopeful :: WRAL.com

ETA: The link looks funky, but I tried it and it works.
    Good that he has training and can do diferent styles, but, if he can, why sing the same song for his opening Hollywood round as his initial audition? I like the kid, but don't like the fact he took an easy way out. I have no problem with his country preference (if that is the case) but as a fan, I'd like to hear the competitors change it up, even just a little, that would keep the current fans and gain others. Just my opinion.
    "Grammar is the bus that carries the words, without it they have to walk, and get very confused on the way." Unknown

"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by dougrayfan;4189232;
    Good that he has training and can do diferent styles, but, if he can, why sing the same song for his opening Hollywood round as his initial audition? I like the kid, but don't like the fact he took an easy way out. I have no problem with his country preference (if that is the case) but as a fan, I'd like to hear the competitors change it up, even just a little, that would keep the current fans and gain others. Just my opinion.
    I see what you're saying, and I'm not a big country fan either. I guess time will tell how good he actually is at singing other types of music.

Now going off in a different direction -- boy, I couldn't stand that Tiffany -- voice or personality. Did they put her through just for the drama? Even Tatiana Del Toro was a little bit likeable....

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by sunny73;4189156;
    I didn't like how she immediately tried to distance herself from him. Big turn off. Dump her fast Nick. She will not be with you when the going gets rough!!
    Please! He was acting like a crazy person! Of course she tried to walk on ahead of him! I don't blame her!

Quote Originally Posted by Rabid Dingo;4189218;
    Can you say "Tatiana v2.0"? If she somehow manages to make the Top 24 (and I truly hope she doesn't), she'll most likely be the first female eliminated.
    Yuck about that Tiffany Rios....she should not have made it. Also that chubby guy with a disabled GF, he wasn't very good and I think only 3 in his group made it.

It seemed that they shortened this episode because they didn't even show the last few contestants sing on stage, only showed that they made it, which sucks because it would have been nice to hear them sing. Maybe in the next episodes we'll see new faces.

FORT Fogey

Too much time spent on the SAME people. That always was a problem that fans pointed out. Too mnay kids got to the finals and had NO fan base because we never saw them. I would have hoped that they would have NOT done that this year. I just saw a glimpse of the cute cowboy....I am hoping he made it, but we never saw him!!!

Quote Originally Posted by annettejt;4189188;
    JLO didn't like her attitude!
    Neither did I! I was surprised she went through, but its AI! We need the drama!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread