+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 68 FirstFirst ... 125253545556575859606162636465666768 LastLast

Thread: Season 10 Prediction Game

Re: Season 10 Prediction Game

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    I was team Clay at the time, but I loved their friendship on the show and afterwards.

I'm so curious about how things are going to fall out tonight. People have definitely dug into their camps. Hope we can all be mature and respectful whatever the outcome.
    Agreed.

thought haley was best of night overall and she has shown most growth of the final 3

First Safe : Scotty
    Second Safe: Haley
    Going home: Lauren

I was team Clay at the time, but I loved their friendship on the show and afterwards.

I'm so curious about how things are going to fall out tonight. People have definitely dug into their camps. Hope we can all be mature and respectful whatever the outcome.
    Me too. I have decided to expect anything. I even think it's possible for Haley or Lauren to win it all. I take nothing for granted. And whoever it is who wins from that 3, will be okay with me.

I think all the drama will be between Lauren and Haley tonight. I have my fingers crossed that Haley will be going on to the finals!
    First safe: Scotty
    Second safe: Haley
    Going home: Lauren
    Well I was born in a small town
    And I can breathe in a small town
    Gonna die in this small town
    And that's prob'ly where they'll bury me

I know who I'm going to say is going, but I can't decide who will be the other "bottom" person. Will it be more drama to put both girls in the bottom, or a girl and Scotty??

Well, I'd better guess before I forget!

Safe: Haley
    Going Home: Lauren

You're probably right, but it seems to me like he's losing steam. I like to think people appreciate a person who has come from behind and is fighting against the unfair bias of the judges. That song they picked for her was cruel.
    I agree with you about that and recall that in the past few seasons, America has gone for the come-from-behind underdog -- David Cook, Kris Allen, Lee DeWyze, anybody?

Next week if it's a Scotty/Haley finale, I will probably predict that Haley wins.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady View Post
    I agree with you about that and recall that in the past few seasons, America has gone for the come-from-behind underdog -- David Cook, Kris Allen, Lee DeWyze, anybody?

Next week if it's a Scotty/Haley finale, I will probably predict that Haley wins.
    I had been thinking the same exact thing. But I have a feeling Scotty's fan base is so strong, he'd have to come out in a turban and pledge to vindicate Osama bin Laden before anyone else could get more votes than him. Especially since, if Lauren leaves tonight, Scotty will probably get all of her votes. I'd love to be wrong, though!

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I had been thinking the same exact thing. But I have a feeling Scotty's fan base is so strong, he'd have to come out in a turban and pledge to vindicate Osama bin Laden before anyone else could get more votes than him. Especially since, if Lauren leaves tonight, Scotty will probably get all of her votes. I'd love to be wrong, though!
    Ha Ha Ha, but you may be right. As I've said about 952 times, I live in Raleigh and work down in Garner -- and I watched all the Scotty festivities live on local TV last Saturday afternoon. It was amazing how much the crowd adores Scotty, and how polished and at ease he is performing for a crowd. Last Saturday afternoon, I would have said Scotty is absolutely unbeatable.

Of course, I also said that about Adam and Crystal. Thus I will stick with my prediction of a surprise Haley win.

I wasn't home and set the DVR to recprd the comedies on ABC. ....

1st safe: Scotty
    2nd safe: Lauren
    Home: Haley(watch Lauren be the one to leave tho)

Quote Originally Posted by TeacherLady View Post
    Ha Ha Ha, but you may be right. As I've said about 952 times, I live in Raleigh and work down in Garner -- and I watched all the Scotty festivities live on local TV last Saturday afternoon. It was amazing how much the crowd adores Scotty, and how polished and at ease he is performing for a crowd. Last Saturday afternoon, I would have said Scotty is absolutely unbeatable.

Of course, I also said that about Adam and Crystal. Thus I will stick with my prediction of a surprise Haley win.
    Hey there. I'm in Raleigh too.

I like Scotty and Lauren, but have to root for Scotty, for several reasons. Lauren refuses to utilize her full voice potential, after repeated enouragements, too many breath issues, etc. Scotty has more control and I enjoy watching him perform. When Lauren performs, you kind of hold your breath, wondering if she will hit the note or lose her breath. Plus, Scotty makes me laugh and I'm so darn proud of this nice, talented guy from NC!!!!!!!!!! They are both kids though. I wouldn't be upset with either of them winning.

+ Reply to Thread