+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: AI 10: Spoilers

FORT Regular

Re: AI 10: Spoilers

Now that the auditions are over and we are looking at the top 40, I'm disappointed that Devyn, Molly, Paris and the ex-couple from Nashville are not included. I read that Devyn lost her singing waitress job when she went to Hollywood week so I don't understand why she apparently 'resigned her chance' to be on the show. I really hope she didn't leave because she was worried about her job, only to go home and find out she'd been fired.

My favorites from the list of the top 40 are John Wayne, Lauren Alaina, Jaycee, Naima and Jerome. I will be shocked if they don't all make the top 20, along with Chris Medina. Though there are better singers, I'm glad he made the list and trust that with some guidance toward song selection he can have an honest shot to win on merit over storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by sunny73;4195670;
    Now that the auditions are over and we are looking at the top 40, I'm disappointed that Devyn, Molly, Paris and the ex-couple from Nashville are not included. I read that Devyn lost her singing waitress job when she went to Hollywood week so I don't understand why she apparently 'resigned her chance' to be on the show. I really hope she didn't leave because she was worried about her job, only to go home and find out she'd been fired.

My favorites from the list of the top 40 are John Wayne, Lauren Alaina, Jaycee, Naima and Jerome. I will be shocked if they don't all make the top 20, along with Chris Medina. Though there are better singers, I'm glad he made the list and trust that with some guidance toward song selection he can have an honest shot to win on merit over storyline.
    I think the show dies a violent death if he wins. After the last 3 "similiar" guys winning, I just be very shocked to see another. They are looking for Kelly & CArrie sucess, not Kris & Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker;4195813;
    I think the show dies a violent death if he wins. After the last 3 "similiar" guys winning, I just be very shocked to see another. They are looking for Kelly & CArrie sucess, not Kris & Lee.
    I agree MINUS the part about "Lee and success"..can we really use those words together?

Anybody heard anything outta David Cook lately? I really enjoyed his few singles and now he has fallen off the map (I know he got really involved in charities, etc..). Out of the past few winners I felt like he actually had a shot of making something out of his career because he reminded me of Daughtry-a real musician with talent to back up his knowledge.

David Cook has almost finished his next album & I read that he evidently tweeted recently that he had been asked to record a special project. Lot's of speculation on that one including this years boot song.

Looking back on that list of Top 40 spoilers...weren't some of them booted last night? Or am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Looking back on that list of Top 40 spoilers...weren't some of them booted last night? Or am I missing something?
    Who from the picture got the boot?

I didn't notice anyone, but I could be missing something. lol

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    Who from the picture got the boot?

I didn't notice anyone, but I could be missing something. lol
    As I said, I could be wrong, but I seem to remember that Hollie Cavanagh &
    Lauren Turner were dismissed last night. Can anyone confirm or at least tell me I am full of it?

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    As I said, I could be wrong, but I seem to remember that Hollie Cavanagh &
    Lauren Turner were dismissed last night. Can anyone confirm or at least tell me I am full of it?
    I know for sure that Lauren Turner's whole group made it through. I am pretty sure that Hollie made it through as well, but I'm not 100% on that one.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    I know for sure that Lauren Turner's whole group made it through. I am pretty sure that Hollie made it through as well, but I'm not 100% on that one.
    Yes, Hollie made it through even though she did a pretty dreadful job in a dreadful group. I think she was the only one from her group to make it.

So....what you guys are saying is that I am delusional?

+ Reply to Thread