+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142 LastLast
Results 401 to 410 of 412

Thread: AI 10: Spoilers

  1. #401
    FORT Fogey Misty8723's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    3,371

    Re: AI 10: Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    I think it's more Idol trying to ratchet up the buzz and create drama and fake excitement. This Country Idol finale sounds about as exciting as a root canal but now with a bit of drama it's marginally more interesting. I have to watch anyway so but every bit counts to keep me from nodding off like waywyrd.
    I love country, I didn't find it dull at all. Now, if it had been two R&B singers, I would have throught seriously about not watching. That would have been like having a few teeth pulled for me.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

  2. #402
    FORT Fanatic french dip's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Michigan
    Age
    47
    Posts
    536

    Re: AI 10: Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I love country, I didn't find it dull at all. Now, if it had been two R&B singers, I would have throught seriously about not watching. That would have been like having a few teeth pulled for me.
    Omigosh you are so right. That would have been torture.

  3. #403
    FORT Fogey razorbacker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    9,408

    Re: AI 10: Spoilers

    Carrie has deined earlier reports of her singing with Steven. Beyonce & Gaga. But reports coming from all the entertainment rags out of Hollywood say tonight say we are going to see duets between Scotty & Tim McGraw & Lauren & Carrie.

  4. #404
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,777

    Re: AI 10: Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Carrie has deined earlier reports of her singing with Steven. Beyonce & Gaga. But reports coming from all the entertainment rags out of Hollywood say tonight say we are going to see duets between Scotty & Tim McGraw & Lauren & Carrie.
    My local news station reports Judas Priest to sing with James!! Woo hoo! Scotty is suposed to sing with Toby Keith, I think Lauren with Carrie.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  5. #405
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: AI 10: Spoilers

    As I suspected - Entertainment Weekly is stating that the numbers of viewers for last night's show were about 7% lower than last year, even though the numbers of viewers was higher overall this season.

  6. #406
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,777

    Re: AI 10: Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    As I suspected - Entertainment Weekly is stating that the numbers of viewers for last night's show were about 7% lower than last year, even though the numbers of viewers was higher overall this season.
    Its the double country. While country is popular, not everyone likes it. I think if James or Haley might have been in the final, the numbers would be higher. Two contrasting styles would appeal to a larger audience.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  7. #407
    Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Central Ohio
    Posts
    2,367

    Re: AI 10: Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Its the double country. While country is popular, not everyone likes it. I think if James or Haley might have been in the final, the numbers would be higher. Two contrasting styles would appeal to a larger audience.
    That's the reason I didn't watch! (Except for the very end when Cookie performed).

    Other guests that are supposed to be performing tonight:
    TBoz & Chili with Lil’ Jon
    Gladys Knight
    JLo will perform with hubby Marc Anthony
    Tom Jones
    Tony Bennett (duet with Haley)
    Kirk Franklin

    The information I found about Scotty's and Lauren's duets matches what Razor came up with:

  8. #408
    FORT Fogey libgirl2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    6,777

    Re: AI 10: Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    That's the reason I didn't watch! (Except for the very end when Cookie performed).

    Other guests that are supposed to be performing tonight:
    TBoz & Chili with Lil’ Jon
    Gladys Knight
    JLo will perform with hubby Marc Anthony
    Tom Jones
    Tony Bennett (duet with Haley)
    Kirk Franklin

    The information I found about Scotty's and Lauren's duets matches what Razor came up with:
    Tom Jones? I heard it mentioned but didn't believe it. Will he duet with someone? And if so who?

    *Now having "Its not Unusual" going through my head*
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

  9. #409
    FORT Fogey Debb70's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    9,833

    Re: AI 10: Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Tom Jones? I heard it mentioned but didn't believe it. Will he duet with someone? And if so who?

    *Now having "Its not Unusual" going through my head*
    TOM JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG. I was hoping for Robert Plant, but I'll take Tom Jones. I have loved that guy for a long time. LOL He's still got it though. This is so exciting. Now, I'm pumped for tonight. I hope he doesn't disaapoint. I'm not too crazy about the other guests, except for Carrie, Tim McGraw, and Judist Priest.

    I was hoping they would do that Elvis hologram again so Scotty could sing with him. What? I'm serious.

  10. #410
    Live-Love-Laugh Fanny Mare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    21,674

    Re: AI 10: Spoilers

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    As I suspected - Entertainment Weekly is stating that the numbers of viewers for last night's show were about 7% lower than last year, even though the numbers of viewers was higher overall this season.
    That doesn't surprise me, but there was a lot onlast night. DWTS, a hockey game, The biggest loser, taking that into account 7% doesnt seem that much

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.