+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: AI 10: Spoilers

Re: AI 10: Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    I think it's more Idol trying to ratchet up the buzz and create drama and fake excitement. This Country Idol finale sounds about as exciting as a root canal but now with a bit of drama it's marginally more interesting. I have to watch anyway so but every bit counts to keep me from nodding off like waywyrd.
    I love country, I didn't find it dull at all. Now, if it had been two R&B singers, I would have throught seriously about not watching. That would have been like having a few teeth pulled for me.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I love country, I didn't find it dull at all. Now, if it had been two R&B singers, I would have throught seriously about not watching. That would have been like having a few teeth pulled for me.
    Omigosh you are so right. That would have been torture.

Carrie has deined earlier reports of her singing with Steven. Beyonce & Gaga. But reports coming from all the entertainment rags out of Hollywood say tonight say we are going to see duets between Scotty & Tim McGraw & Lauren & Carrie.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Carrie has deined earlier reports of her singing with Steven. Beyonce & Gaga. But reports coming from all the entertainment rags out of Hollywood say tonight say we are going to see duets between Scotty & Tim McGraw & Lauren & Carrie.
    My local news station reports Judas Priest to sing with James!! Woo hoo! Scotty is suposed to sing with Toby Keith, I think Lauren with Carrie.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

As I suspected - Entertainment Weekly is stating that the numbers of viewers for last night's show were about 7% lower than last year, even though the numbers of viewers was higher overall this season.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    As I suspected - Entertainment Weekly is stating that the numbers of viewers for last night's show were about 7% lower than last year, even though the numbers of viewers was higher overall this season.
    Its the double country. While country is popular, not everyone likes it. I think if James or Haley might have been in the final, the numbers would be higher. Two contrasting styles would appeal to a larger audience.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Its the double country. While country is popular, not everyone likes it. I think if James or Haley might have been in the final, the numbers would be higher. Two contrasting styles would appeal to a larger audience.
    That's the reason I didn't watch! (Except for the very end when Cookie performed).

Other guests that are supposed to be performing tonight:
    TBoz & Chili with Lil’ Jon
    Gladys Knight
    JLo will perform with hubby Marc Anthony
    Tom Jones
    Tony Bennett (duet with Haley)
    Kirk Franklin

The information I found about Scotty's and Lauren's duets matches what Razor came up with:

That's the reason I didn't watch! (Except for the very end when Cookie performed).

Other guests that are supposed to be performing tonight:
    TBoz & Chili with Lil’ Jon
    Gladys Knight
    JLo will perform with hubby Marc Anthony
    Tom Jones
    Tony Bennett (duet with Haley)
    Kirk Franklin

The information I found about Scotty's and Lauren's duets matches what Razor came up with:
    Tom Jones? I heard it mentioned but didn't believe it. Will he duet with someone? And if so who?

*Now having "Its not Unusual" going through my head*

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Tom Jones? I heard it mentioned but didn't believe it. Will he duet with someone? And if so who?

*Now having "Its not Unusual" going through my head*
    TOM JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG. I was hoping for Robert Plant, but I'll take Tom Jones. I have loved that guy for a long time. LOL He's still got it though. This is so exciting. Now, I'm pumped for tonight. I hope he doesn't disaapoint. I'm not too crazy about the other guests, except for Carrie, Tim McGraw, and Judist Priest.

I was hoping they would do that Elvis hologram again so Scotty could sing with him. What? I'm serious.

That doesn't surprise me, but there was a lot onlast night. DWTS, a hockey game, The biggest loser, taking that into account 7% doesnt seem that much

+ Reply to Thread