+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: AI 10: Spoilers

Re: AI 10: Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    I think it's more Idol trying to ratchet up the buzz and create drama and fake excitement. This Country Idol finale sounds about as exciting as a root canal but now with a bit of drama it's marginally more interesting. I have to watch anyway so but every bit counts to keep me from nodding off like waywyrd.
    I love country, I didn't find it dull at all. Now, if it had been two R&B singers, I would have throught seriously about not watching. That would have been like having a few teeth pulled for me.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    I love country, I didn't find it dull at all. Now, if it had been two R&B singers, I would have throught seriously about not watching. That would have been like having a few teeth pulled for me.
    Omigosh you are so right. That would have been torture.

Carrie has deined earlier reports of her singing with Steven. Beyonce & Gaga. But reports coming from all the entertainment rags out of Hollywood say tonight say we are going to see duets between Scotty & Tim McGraw & Lauren & Carrie.

Quote Originally Posted by razorbacker View Post
    Carrie has deined earlier reports of her singing with Steven. Beyonce & Gaga. But reports coming from all the entertainment rags out of Hollywood say tonight say we are going to see duets between Scotty & Tim McGraw & Lauren & Carrie.
    My local news station reports Judas Priest to sing with James!! Woo hoo! Scotty is suposed to sing with Toby Keith, I think Lauren with Carrie.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

As I suspected - Entertainment Weekly is stating that the numbers of viewers for last night's show were about 7% lower than last year, even though the numbers of viewers was higher overall this season.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    As I suspected - Entertainment Weekly is stating that the numbers of viewers for last night's show were about 7% lower than last year, even though the numbers of viewers was higher overall this season.
    Its the double country. While country is popular, not everyone likes it. I think if James or Haley might have been in the final, the numbers would be higher. Two contrasting styles would appeal to a larger audience.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Its the double country. While country is popular, not everyone likes it. I think if James or Haley might have been in the final, the numbers would be higher. Two contrasting styles would appeal to a larger audience.
    That's the reason I didn't watch! (Except for the very end when Cookie performed).

Other guests that are supposed to be performing tonight:
    TBoz & Chili with Lil’ Jon
    Gladys Knight
    JLo will perform with hubby Marc Anthony
    Tom Jones
    Tony Bennett (duet with Haley)
    Kirk Franklin

The information I found about Scotty's and Lauren's duets matches what Razor came up with:

That's the reason I didn't watch! (Except for the very end when Cookie performed).

Other guests that are supposed to be performing tonight:
    TBoz & Chili with Lil’ Jon
    Gladys Knight
    JLo will perform with hubby Marc Anthony
    Tom Jones
    Tony Bennett (duet with Haley)
    Kirk Franklin

The information I found about Scotty's and Lauren's duets matches what Razor came up with:
    Tom Jones? I heard it mentioned but didn't believe it. Will he duet with someone? And if so who?

*Now having "Its not Unusual" going through my head*

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    Tom Jones? I heard it mentioned but didn't believe it. Will he duet with someone? And if so who?

*Now having "Its not Unusual" going through my head*
    TOM JONES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG. I was hoping for Robert Plant, but I'll take Tom Jones. I have loved that guy for a long time. LOL He's still got it though. This is so exciting. Now, I'm pumped for tonight. I hope he doesn't disaapoint. I'm not too crazy about the other guests, except for Carrie, Tim McGraw, and Judist Priest.

I was hoping they would do that Elvis hologram again so Scotty could sing with him. What? I'm serious.

That doesn't surprise me, but there was a lot onlast night. DWTS, a hockey game, The biggest loser, taking that into account 7% doesnt seem that much

+ Reply to Thread