+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: AI 10: Spoilers

Re: AI 10: Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by JenCos View Post
    Now that Haley is already signed to a record deal why would she even put herself through all this last minute stuff? She would not even be used to the stage let alone have any songs to sing that she practiced. They gonna have her do a repeat of her Idol songs? And would her being unpracticed just make her look bad next to Scotty and everyone say "see this is why we did not vote for her." ?

I hope she says no and let them have to deal with it

Knowing Durbin though, I bet he would love to wail anything and feel he did great......
    Rumors are she is practicing "just in case" Lauren can't sing. I find all of this artificial drama so amusing and a sign that Idol know they have possibly one of the dullest F2 ever and needed a bit of spice. This may also bait more votes of the oh-that-poor-thing-she-is-such-a-trooper variety for Lauren. Anything for more votes...
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Ack, no! It has to be true. Otherwise I'll fall asleep before Glee comes on.

I'll tune in and if no Haley, I'm flipping the channel.
    It was me. I let the dogs out.

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Super drama alert! I guess this is a way to get people to tune in to a finale that might otherwise be one yawn away from a country fair sing-off. This "news" is coming to you courtesy of TMZ and their awesome new partnership with Idol:

Lauren Alaina May Drop Out of 'American Idol' Finale | TMZ.com
    Hmmm.... drama queen!

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd View Post
    Ack, no! It has to be true. Otherwise I'll fall asleep before Glee comes on.

I'll tune in and if no Haley, I'm flipping the channel.
    I hear you. I will sneak a peak, but if no Haley, I will be be quickly clicking to another channel.

Rumors are she is practicing "just in case" Lauren can't sing. I find all of this artificial drama so amusing and a sign that Idol know they have possibly one of the dullest F2 ever and needed a bit of spice. This may also bait more votes of the oh-that-poor-thing-she-is-such-a-trooper variety for Lauren. Anything for more votes...
    Yeah, more drama, prom queen stuff.

She will probably make a miracle recovery and Ryan will be sure to state that many times. Phlllttt....

Quote Originally Posted by YellowRose View Post
    Hmmm.... drama queen!
    I think it's more Idol trying to ratchet up the buzz and create drama and fake excitement. This Country Idol finale sounds about as exciting as a root canal but now with a bit of drama it's marginally more interesting. I have to watch anyway so but every bit counts to keep me from nodding off like waywyrd.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Poor Lauren! I'm not a fan of hers -- at the beginning of the season I actively disliked her, but softened up toward her as she toned down what I perceived as "spoiled brattiness" and started dressing more age-appropriate. But still, she's just a kid and I hate to see her dream come to an end like this.

That being said, I wanted a Haley/Scotty finale all along and would be delighted!

Yeah, more drama, prom queen stuff.
    I'm sure you are right. Maybe something dramatic like this is easier for Lauren to face than possibly (probably) losing to Scotty...
    Last edited by TeacherLady; 05-24-2011 at 08:54 PM.

Gasp! We agree, MsFroggy.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Gasp! We agree, MsFroggy.
    And I thought the world wasn't ending till December 2012...

I think it's more Idol trying to ratchet up the buzz and create drama and fake excitement. This Country Idol finale sounds about as exciting as a root canal but now with a bit of drama it's marginally more interesting. I have to watch anyway so but every bit counts to keep me from nodding off like waywyrd.
    At least I don't have to watch. Agree, they are trying to up the interest. Tsk.. Tsk... It is their own fault. Not doing true critques and doing the everyone is wonderful thing. Except for Haley, which came back to bite them in the butt.

+ Reply to Thread