+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: AI 10: Spoilers

Re: AI 10: Spoilers

What? That makes no sense. So Simon's salacious behavior over the years and even that of Paula's and let us not forget Kara and the guy with the blond hair (already forgot his name). Those were all ok but Steven may or may not keep his job?

I will stop watching, he is making this whole season for me and I really could care less if he flirts with the girls or the boys or whatever. I find it funny and really those screaming should just loosen up considering that the people he is flirting with are loving it. Now, if one of them complained and he still continued to flirt with them? Different story but we are not seeing this.

This alleged black card is going to annoy me, it had better be some sort of joke.

Edited to add: The more I think about it, the more I am convinced this is a joke. It will probably end up with them showing all the outrageous things he's done to make people tune in to catch even more craziness.
    Last edited by Harmony2000; 02-02-2011 at 03:51 PM.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

I think that is a red herring. They are actually going to apologize about putting us through 9 years of Simon Cowell.

Harmony, the blond guy was Casey James. Kara was ridiculous in her actions toward him last season, I really felt bad for him.

What did Steven T. do last week that would warrant AI to issue an apology on his behalf? I don't recall anything he did that would be considered inappropriate. This whole story makes no sense.

I agree. They bleeped him a few times, but what the hey. Let Steven rock and roll as Steven. He makes me laugh!
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

FORT Fogey

People to watch for in LA:

• Aaron Gutierrez
    • Ben Rotenberg
    • Brittany Mazur
    • Carson Higgins
    • Clint Jun Gamboa
    • Drew Taylor
    • Hannah Mulholland
    • Hunter Steketee
    • Jacob Lusk
    • Justin Carter
    • Lakeisha Renee Lewis
    • Mark Gutierrez
    • Nathan Scarsbrook
    • Phil Brooks
    • Rebecca Culhane
    • Rebecca Ryder
    • Sebastian Mego

FORT Fogey

When does Hollywood week begin - I don't watch the auditions, and want to get caught up on who's who when the fun starts!

It looks like it starts next Thursday. Wed is San Francisco, then Hollywood week begins.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Now with the auditions behind us and into Hollywood week, I like Clint, John Wayne, Jordan, Julie, Naima and Lauren. I have no idea who Ta-tasomething, Kendra, Paul, Eryn, DeAndre, Colton, Eric, Aeron, Jimmie, and Ashton are. Have they been shown? Are they that forgettable or was the glimpse of them that brief that I can’t even remember them? Doesn’t bode well for their chances if they make it past Hollywood.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Looking through this list, I'm disappointed that Molly (White House intern) and Emily (girl whose house burnt down) are not in the Top 40. I'm also angered that more than half of this alleged list haven't even been shown yet. Furthermore, I'm really mad that Rachel and Thia managed to make it through. I just don't understand their appeal, although I'm reading that the former already quit. But Thia... the way she sings is just plain weird.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

She's isn't on the top 40 list, but there is a contestant named Lara Johnston who made the Hollywood rounds. She is the daughter of The Doobie Brothers' current lead singer, Tom Johnston. I heard that she will be shown tonight. You can Google her for any more information. She also has her own website that is her name dot com, if you are interested.

+ Reply to Thread