+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: AI 10: Spoilers

Re: AI 10: Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by MsFroggy View Post
    Super drama alert! I guess this is a way to get people to tune in to a finale that might otherwise be one yawn away from a country fair sing-off. This "news" is coming to you courtesy of TMZ and their awesome new partnership with Idol:

Lauren Alaina May Drop Out of 'American Idol' Finale | TMZ.com
    I was just going to post this. lol I really doubt it, though.

And if they can't find Haley, I guess Metal Tool Durbin can hop right in and scream something. If they can't find him either, they can go back all the way to Pia or Paul.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

And if they can't find Haley, I guess Metal Tool Durbin can hop right in and scream something. If they can't find him either, they can go back all the way to Pia or Paul.
    Can we have Scott's voice go too (JK Scott fans) and have it be Haley and James? I'd watch that. Good idea MsFroggy. Of course I'd have the sound turned up for James and Ms. Froggy? TV off and her head buried in the sofa cushions.

I feel bad for Lauren but I say bring back Haley!!
    The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    Can we have Scott's voice go too (JK Scott fans) and have it be Haley and James? I'd watch that. Good idea MsFroggy. Of course I'd have the sound turned up for James and Ms. Froggy? TV off and her head buried in the sofa cushions.
    Just don't turn it up too high. Ear damage is an irreversible condition, you know.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

Now that Haley is already signed to a record deal why would she even put herself through all this last minute stuff? She would not even be used to the stage let alone have any songs to sing that she practiced. They gonna have her do a repeat of her Idol songs? And would her being unpracticed just make her look bad next to Scotty and everyone say "see this is why we did not vote for her." ?

I hope she says no and let them have to deal with it

Knowing Durbin though, I bet he would love to wail anything and feel he did great......

Just don't turn it up too high. Ear damage is an irreversible condition, you know.
    whaaaat? Can you type a little louder?

I have a new love now JunkieGirl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    I am going to be there tomorrow! Thanks for the song information as it gets me even more excited.
    You're going to be at the finale? Wow, lucky you! Hope you have a great time! Hope you come back and post everything that you saw and heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    What a perfect solution! Then we would have great performances - both unrehearsed - that would give us much better entertainment

On the other hand, this all could just be exaggerated rumors meant to get last minute PR so everyone will tune in tonight!!

+ Reply to Thread