+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: AI 10: Spoilers

Re: AI 10: Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2 View Post
    And when the market is oversaturated (which is beginning to happen) they will all be gone.
    I agree, also with shoepie and Babred. This is typical of TPTB, they get one thing going that is successful, so all the networks have to have one too. I guess keeping up with the jones', so to speak.

I would hope that newer, original ideas for shows could be done. I thought Lost was a good one. I still miss that show.

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me View Post
    This Week's Superstar American Idol Mentor Is...

This Week's Superstar American Idol Mentor Is... - E! Online
    I love Sheryl. It will be interesting to see what she has to offer. She is an example of an artist who is not a very strong vocalist, but has done quite well despite that. I think all of the remaining contestants have stronger voices than hers, so I will curious as to what she tells them.

Quote Originally Posted by everly2 View Post
    I agree, also with shoepie and Babred. This is typical of TPTB, they get one thing going that is successful, so all the networks have to have one too. I guess keeping up with the jones', so to speak.
    I remember when "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" was the biggest show on TV. Night after night, we were glued to prime time watching it breathlessly, because the winner would get ONE MILLION DOLLARS. Now every show offer a million bucks and you can't tell them apart. Even WWTBAM has been downgraded to syndication.

AI has already lost one icon with Simon (2 if you count Paula); now they're losing their other icon, Ryan. This ship may keep sailing, but instead of a battleship it's going to be a dinghy.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    I remember when "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" was the biggest show on TV. Night after night, we were glued to prime time watching it breathlessly, because the winner would get ONE MILLION DOLLARS. Now every show offer a million bucks and you can't tell them apart. Even WWTBAM has been downgraded to syndication.
    And they also ran that show into the ground with celebrity specials and it being on ALL the time! I did love it, but it started to lose its charm. There were also so many game shows hitting the airwaves in response to WWTBAM, again over staturation.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

It wouldn't bother me if Ryan left. I have never cared for him and can't forgive him for being responsible for that Kardashian tv trash. He should be ashamed.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    It wouldn't bother me if Ryan left. I have never cared for him and can't forgive him for being responsible for that Kardashian tv trash. He should be ashamed.
    I dont know about this. Can you give the Cliff Notes version?

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie View Post
    I dont know about this. Can you give the Cliff Notes version?
    Do you mean the Kardashian sisters, the reality TV stars? I can't say that I've ever been particularly enamored of them myself, but what does Ryan have to do with them?
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Babred. This is what I was responding to. I don't know what Ryan did to be responsible to some trash about the Kardashians. ;shrug

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I believe Ryan is the producer of (and to blame for) Keeping Up With the Kardashians.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict View Post
    I believe Ryan is the producer of (and to blame for) Keeping Up With the Kardashians.
    What is to blame? The show is a success, no?

+ Reply to Thread