+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: AI 10: Spoilers

Re: AI 10: Spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    Oh! And Randy is really mean to somebody (forgot who) and when this person's grandmother got onto him about it, he replied that it was the ghost of the person who used to sit in that seat taking over him.
    I also read that somewhere, and I believe it was Robbie Rosen they were talking about.

FORT Fogey

thrilled to hear that two of my favs did well- Casey and Scottie

Ok...still questioning the choice of Scotty over Colton but it seems, being the only country boy, he may make the top 12 and he also got a lot of exposure. I hear that there is only 1 semi-final round where 12 will be cut right away. Is this true? Because that sucks big time. We want to see more singing from the top 24 before they make the final 12. It will be worse than when they had the top 36 where contestants only performed once and then they are gone.

Based on your recap, it seems that the guys are better than the girls, although 2 guys faltered.

FORT Fogey

Did anybody get any real information about the voting/cut procedure during the taping??? I would think that Ryan might have said something then. The only information we got was the quote in post 87 on this thread and that talked about 20 finalists and we now have 24....so that wasn't accurate. I just can't see them cutting half the kids after one week. I liked 2 guys and 2 girls over the course of three shows......NOT all right away.

Quote Originally Posted by jammyjoe View Post
    Ok...still questioning the choice of Scotty over Colton but it seems, being the only country boy, he may make the top 12 and he also got a lot of exposure..
    Why would you think it was Scotty over Colton? Scotty was chosen, Colton wasn't, for whatever reason. If Scotty was chosen over anyone, I'd have to say John Wayne, weren't they the two country guys? Its just really sad when people choose to dislike a person because they think someone they like was cut because of them. Like whoever you like, dislike who you like, vote for who you want, but don't blame them for someone else not being included. Only the judges know why they pick the way they do, and in the end its still as much about casting a reality show as it is a singing competition.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723 View Post
    Why would you think it was Scotty over Colton? Scotty was chosen, Colton wasn't, for whatever reason. If Scotty was chosen over anyone, I'd have to say John Wayne, weren't they the two country guys? Its just really sad when people choose to dislike a person because they think someone they like was cut because of them. Like whoever you like, dislike who you like, vote for who you want, but don't blame them for someone else not being included. Only the judges know why they pick the way they do, and in the end its still as much about casting a reality show as it is a singing competition.
    Although I felt sorry for Jessica, I wish Thia no ill will and I hope she will do well. Same thing for the guy chosen over Colton (Brett?).
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    ...I was wondering if the contestants could do it over. What if they just don't like their performance? ...
    The do-overs were for technical mistakes on the part of the crew. I doubt the contestants could ask for a second take if they flub their song. After all, that's part of the entertainment value of the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Babbred View Post
    Although I felt sorry for Jessica, I wish Thia no ill will and I hope she will do well. Same thing for the guy chosen over Colton (Brett?).
    That's why I hate when they take two (or three) people back at the same time. I understand why they do it, but it gets people in the mindset that X person was put through in favor of Y person - and that's just not necessarily the case.
    If you have men who will exclude any of God's creatures from the shelter of compassion and pity you will have men who will deal likewise with their fellow men. - St. Francis of Assisi

In case it's not clear, you cannot post recaps from other sites on FORT.
    You've gotta hustle if you want to earn a dollar. - Boston Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    There are some blog entries out there about the performances and it went almost exactly as we would all have predicted.

James was excruciating but the judges adored it. Jacob got a room wide standing O and brought tears to everybody's eyes. Casey killed it (of course!). Tim stumbled (oh oh). Jordan got dinged for singing the wrong song and he replied that it was handed to him and he didn't want to argue it.....hmmmmm (grassy knoll anybody?). Brett was awkward and uncomfortable but somehow made it work.

Speaking of making it work, Casey was clearly very sick and yet he was the total professional and did his thing (very well).

That is all I remember off the top of my head. If anybody else wants to look the blogs up and post more spoilers. LOL

Oh! And Randy is really mean to somebody (forgot who) and when this person's grandmother got onto him about it, he replied that it was the ghost of the person who used to sit in that seat taking over him.
    Harmony, could you send me the link to the site you're quoting? I enjoyed reading your summary.

Speaking of which, whoever posted on here about the lady who Tweets during these early so we'll know what we're not seeing in the edited version, could you PM me and send me the link? I enjoyed reading that, too.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

+ Reply to Thread