+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: AI 10: Spoilers

Re: AI 10: Spoilers

I can't wait to see Casey's performance! I bet he's gonna hit it out of the park with that song.

Interesting choices, but I wonder if Brett has the sensual chops for "Light My Fire"? Watching him sing, "Come on Baby light my fire" may turn into comedy. I mean with his bushy red hair the song could take on a whole other meaning. LOL

Does this mean Casey is well enough to take part? I hope so.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies View Post
    Interesting choices, but I wonder if Brett has the sensual chops for "Light My Fire"? Watching him sing, "Come on Baby light my fire" may turn into comedy. I mean with his bushy red hair the song could take on a whole other meaning. LOL
    I'm expecting the Jose Feliciano arrangement, not the original from the Doors.

The Doors on Idol?? Judas Priest?? Wow!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

This is going to be good... Paul, Casey, and Robbie should be very cool. Brett - what? Jacob - please... I'm buying earplugs now. Gamboa :eyeroll
    Count your blessings!

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter View Post
    This is going to be good... Paul, Casey, and Robbie should be very cool. Brett - what? Jacob - please... I'm buying earplugs now. Gamboa :eyeroll
    Funny about the earplugs, I was thinking that very same thing when I saw what James was singing. I do agree, there is going to be a lot of belting. Some good and some committing assault on my eardrums. But thanks for the warning, I will definitely not be watching live so I can FF past James.

I'm looking forward to Paul, Tim, Casey, and Robbie.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

Quote Originally Posted by Harmony2000 View Post
    I'm looking forward to Paul, Tim, Casey, and Robbie.
    Those are the ones I can't wait to see/hear their performance!
    I really like Casey, but have to root for Tim H. also since he is a "home town" boy (he is originally from Omaha, NE).

I'm not looking forward to James D.'s ear piercing screeching though . He can't go home soon enough for me .

Quote Originally Posted by CrossingGuard View Post
    Eighteen of the TOP24 have been spoiled. Some of the people who have been cut have also been leaked.

TOP24
    Ashthon Jones
    Brett Loewenstern
    Casey Abrams
    Clint Jun Gamboa
    Jacee Badeaux
    James Durbin
    Jordan Dorsey
    Jovany Barreto
    Julie Zorrilla
    Karen Rodriguez
    Kendra Chantelle Campbell
    Lauren Alaina
    Lauren Turner
    Naima Adedapo
    Pia Toscano
    Rachel Zevita
    Robbie Rosen
    Scott McCreery
    Whoops. Looks like the source for this list was wrong about Jaycee. It was an easy mistake to make, though. Even if I hadn't seen this list in advance, I would have assumed he was going through, especially after they cut Medina. This does make me wary, however, of trusting any gossip source that claims to have info about a show like AI. The same thing goes for songs; I know in the past these sites have been wrong about the contestants' song choices, so I'll wait to judge until I actually hear them.

Overall, though, I was pleased with the way the Top 24 shook out.
    Maggie: "While she takes care of the men with the guns, why don't you sit down and I'll make you a nice, hot cup of tea?"

Pan Am stewardesses: prepared for anything!

The source later corrected herself. I posted that list before she found out that Jacee hadn't actually made the TOP24.
    Survivor - Christina | The Amazing Race - Dave/Rachel | American Idol - Hollie, DeAndre | Celebrity Apprentice - Aubrey | The Voice - Chris, Juliet

There are some blog entries out there about the performances and it went almost exactly as we would all have predicted.

James was excruciating but the judges adored it. Jacob got a room wide standing O and brought tears to everybody's eyes. Casey killed it (of course!). Tim stumbled (oh oh). Jordan got dinged for singing the wrong song and he replied that it was handed to him and he didn't want to argue it.....hmmmmm (grassy knoll anybody?). Brett was awkward and uncomfortable but somehow made it work.

Speaking of making it work, Casey was clearly very sick and yet he was the total professional and did his thing (very well).

That is all I remember off the top of my head. If anybody else wants to look the blogs up and post more spoilers. LOL

Oh! And Randy is really mean to somebody (forgot who) and when this person's grandmother got onto him about it, he replied that it was the ghost of the person who used to sit in that seat taking over him.
    Avatar: Eastern Amberwing dragonfly photo by me.

+ Reply to Thread