+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Justin Guarini Signs Record Deal...

FORT Fogey

Re: Justin Guarini Signs Record Deal...

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;3424488;
    I saw Justin Guarini and Kimberly Caldwell in concert a few hours ago

So unbelievably cold, but the concert was a total blast.

This is the set list from the portion of the show that Justin was in:

I Can't Make You Love Me - Justin and Kimberly Caldwell
    When She Cries
    Your Memory
    Missing You
    Coming Home To You
    Let's Stay Together
    Get Here
    Let's Get In On
    Missing You
    Sweet Home Alabama - Justin and Kimberly Caldwell

As usual if you search for joelle96 on youtube my videos are up...hence me posting at this late an hour.

I added the picture to my album that is on my profile here.
    Sweet! Based on what we see on the Idol show they host, both Kimberly and Justin have TONS of energy and good chemistry. It's funny that they are performing together; it's probably a good move professionally.

I really like both of them a great deal.

Funny. I NEVER thought Justin was good looking during his season and not very masculine (but not effeminate), but he seems to be getting better looking and manlier as he gets older. He's looking kind of hot!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3425335;
    Sweet! Based on what we see on the Idol show they host, both Kimberly and Justin have TONS of energy and good chemistry. It's funny that they are performing together; it's probably a good move professionally.

I really like both of them a great deal.

Funny. I NEVER thought Justin was good looking during his season and not very masculine (but not effeminate), but he seems to be getting better looking and manlier as he gets older. He's looking kind of hot!
    I am the first to admit I am Justin biased. I met him the night of the finale after he lost and he has gained a loyal fan ever since as he was so gracious to me. This is the first time that I didn't drive 70 + miles to see him perform so it was a nice change.

I really enjoyed Kim. Not just for her vocal performance, but watching how nice she was to all the VIP people, like me, who were frozen to the core. She kept cracking jokes and made the wait for pictures a lot more tolerable.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

JLuvs, where was this concert? I enjoy watching Justin and Kim on Idol Wrap and AI Tonight, and it would be fun to see them perform together. I'm also wondering where in the heck you'd be where it's freezing cold! It's been unseasonably warm (mid 80s) in Ohio.

I agree with you Jexter, on how Justin seems to get better and better looking. Was just watching one of their shows last night, and thinking how sexy looking he is.

The concert was in Upland, CA at the Lemon Festival. Remember though, I am from CA and my idea of cold is a little warped. I think it was in the high 40's.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs;3425704;
    The concert was in Upland, CA at the Lemon Festival. Remember though, I am from CA and my idea of cold is a little warped. I think it was in the high 40's.
    This time of year, I'd be freezing too! However, I would have LOVED temps in the 40s the day I stood outside in line to see David Cook last December... I think it was around 30, but it seemed colder.

Glad you had a good time!

Congratulations to Justin, his new bride Reina and their daughter. They look like a lovely family.

American Idol's Justin Guarini Marches Down the Aisle - Weddings, Justin Guarini : People.com

eta: I just found an updated article that has more details on the wedding, if you are interested.
    Justin Guarini Describes His Perfect Wedding in Detail - Weddings, Justin Guarini : People.com
    Last edited by BuckeyeAddict; 09-29-2009 at 09:50 AM.

I wanted to add this link because I think the photo of Justin and Reina is beautiful. You may have to scroll down a bit to get to the photo.
    News – American Idol's Justin Guarini Says "I Do!" – Movies, TV & Music – UsMagazine.com

As a bonus, you can click on a link to see other wedding or baby photos from other AI alums.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345