+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Justin Guarini Signs Record Deal...

FORT Fogey

Re: Justin Guarini Signs Record Deal...

I love Justin's personality. I missed nearly all of season 1, but I remember that he had a lovely sound to his voice. He just didn't belt 'em like Kelly.

I really like him in general and hope he achieves huge success!

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

I can't find a thread that's about general news about Justin, so I'll just post this here.

Pretty sad, but this is rather old news. Justin announced that he's engaged on October 1 of last year. I can't find a link that I am allowed to attach here, but if you type "Justin Guarini Engaged" into a search engine, you'll find a lot of info.

Her name is Reina Capodici, she's 26 and has a 3 year old daughter (who actually may be 4 now, due to a comment Justin made on Idol Chat this weekend). The wedding will be in June.

Here is a little info, but you can get more searching for it.
    'American Idol' Alumni Justin Guarini Planning Summer Wedding | NBC Los Angeles

During AI1 I thought he had a fantastic voice and great stage presence but I could never get past the hair!! But he did remind me of Michael Jackson during the Off the Wall days (post 'fro). Hope he does well.

This is OT...sort of. I totally loved Justin on Gone Country. I didn't watch season 1 so other than seeing him on the TV Guide channel (I did watch bits and pieces of that awful movie with Kelley Clarkson), I really didn't know anything about him. I was rooting for either Justin or Mickey to win but I thought Sheila E had a KICKA$$ performance and totally deserved to win. I can honestly say now that I am a Justin fan
    Favorite Dr Oliverisms

"We were about to have sex not move out of the state"

"Shh. Okay, stop. Just let me"

Does anyone else watch the AI shows on TV Guide Channel? They have Idol Chat (or Idol Wrap - or maybe both) and Idol Tonight. Justin has been hosting with Kimberly Caldwell. Really enjoy them both, although I have to say I like Justin the best. He was not on this week. Instead, Brandon Rogers was in his place, and not a thing was said regarding Justin's absence. Has anyone heard anything? I tried Googling to find something out, and all I could find was that Justin was the one who first brought it to everyone's attention that the group numbers are lip-synched. I saw the episode where he said it last week, so when it hit the mainstream media, I thought it was old news. I'm now wondering if Justin got canned, or maybe he's being punished? Nobody said anything about him coming back. I really like Brandon, but definitely miss Justin.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3395570;
    Does anyone else watch the AI shows on TV Guide Channel? They have Idol Chat (or Idol Wrap - or maybe both) and Idol Tonight. Justin has been hosting with Kimberly Caldwell. Really enjoy them both, although I have to say I like Justin the best. He was not on this week. Instead, Brandon Rogers was in his place, and not a thing was said regarding Justin's absence. Has anyone heard anything? I tried Googling to find something out, and all I could find was that Justin was the one who first brought it to everyone's attention that the group numbers are lip-synched. I saw the episode where he said it last week, so when it hit the mainstream media, I thought it was old news. I'm now wondering if Justin got canned, or maybe he's being punished? Nobody said anything about him coming back. I really like Brandon, but definitely miss Justin.
    Brandon Rogers was one of my favorites from his season - not necessarily as a singer but as a personality. I'm soooo glad he's got a gig with the show.

He, Kimberly and Justin are a great team. I haven't heard anything about Justin leaving but I know he has other things going on in his world as does Kimberly. There might be some moving in and out of the show for both of them since they have tend to other things.

I hope it isn't a permanent absence!

If anyone is interested, Justin is back on Idol Tonight. And I see he's shown on one of the show's ads that pops up on this forum, too!

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;3395570;
    I read that he has moved home to Doylestown and is getting married this summer.

Quote Originally Posted by AllDone;3401377;
    I read that he has moved home to Doylestown and is getting married this summer.
    I haven't heard anything about him moving, but I did post a link to the engagement news a month ago. I think his fiance is from Doylestown too, so he could be moving there. But it wouldn't be very convenient to his career.

I saw Justin Guarini and Kimberly Caldwell in concert a few hours ago

So unbelievably cold, but the concert was a total blast.

This is the set list from the portion of the show that Justin was in:

I Can't Make You Love Me - Justin and Kimberly Caldwell
    When She Cries
    Your Memory
    Missing You
    Coming Home To You
    Let's Stay Together
    Get Here
    Let's Get In On
    Missing You
    Sweet Home Alabama - Justin and Kimberly Caldwell

As usual if you search for joelle96 on youtube my videos are up...hence me posting at this late an hour.

I added the picture to my album that is on my profile here.
    Last edited by JLuvs; 04-26-2009 at 06:53 AM. Reason: spelling issues
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast