+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Justin Guarini Signs Record Deal...

I hope Justin does well, he does have a very good voice and does sing very well.

Re: Justin Guarini Signs Record Deal...

I am pretty sure this is the main Justin thread. Anyways, I am super duper excited because I am going to a concert that he is going to be singing in this weekend. Last time I was able to see him sing in person was the Las Vegas special season one. So I am totally thrilled.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Newbie

I had to search a bit but it is nice to see that Justin had a thread here. Justin is working on album number three. He is hosting two programs on TV Guide Network- Reality Chat: Idol Wrap and Idol Tonight. He is also writing a fun blog on Season 7 at fancast.com. There are snippets of two new songs up at his myspace page also.

FORT Newbie

Justin has relaunched his website and updated his My Space page. He has an acoustic EP, Revolve, available for purchase at his new site.
    Justin Guarini [Official Website]

Quote Originally Posted by justhoo1;3002690;
    Justin has relaunched his website and updated his My Space page. He has an acoustic EP, Revolve, available for purchase at his new site.
    Justin Guarini [Official Website]
    I really like the EP. He just keeps getting better and better.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

FORT Newbie

Justin's new songs, Sweet Time, Rock Bottom and When She Cries are up on his My Space page.
    MySpace.com - Justin Guarini - LOS ANGELES, California - R&B / Funk / Soul - www.myspace.com/justinguarini

City Walk Concert - Sat July 26

I went to Justin's City Walk Concert this Saturday night and had a blast. Justin is one of the sweetest reality people I have met and it was an evening I won't forget any time soon. If you want to see the videos just search for joelle96 on youtube and they will eventuall be there.

Well I know that I am going to have to somehow write about the concert, but for the most part I am going to let my videos do the talking.

This was my first time that I had been able to see Justin sing live since I went to the American Idol Vegas special many moons ago, first time I said more than 4 words to him, and quite frankly he is just as nice as when I could only say one word to him.

As for getting to the concert itself, to be honest it was a pain; my friend lives about 15 min from the CityWalk…if that. However the off ramp I needed had a very bad accident blocking the whole thing. So then my Magellan detoured me and there was a Diana Ross concert and a Marc Anthony concert that I was held up. Not fun. Let’s just say if Justin had been the opening act I would have missed half the set and I left my friends house at 6:30pm --- gotta love LA traffic.

Now on to the concert…. obviously it was brilliant. I miss taping part of All I Do and Let’s Stay Together. My camera had decided not to delete my American Idol videos from the concert this year --- even though it told me it had. GAH. So I was frantically deleting some so that I would have room on my memory card. Such is life. I am sorry that I didn’t get them all for you. Taping was kinda fun, the two cameramen for the City Walk were right in front of me for a large portion of the show and my camera focuses on whatever is closest…so sometimes I had to be creative in how I was shooting. I know I chopped off Justin’s head a couple of times, as primarily I was entranced and not really looking in my camera and watching him.

I know there has been a lot of talk about the two cameras that were taping at the front. It would be nice of some of those videos surfaced --- but I am not holding my breath as to me it looked like all the images from the two cameras were going on the big screens at the City Walk. If they do ever release stuff like that I want it though.

For me the concert was a blast from beginning to end. I can’t really compare it to any other Justin show, since this was a first for me. My personal favorite was Addict and the cowbell song…just because it cracked me up. Missing You was gorgeous. It was nice to hear Get Here from the front row, instead of three rows from the back of the Kodak and Justin was no longer the size of pea. LOL. Those are the little things that made the night for me.

Yes I talked to him and he was every bit as nice as I knew he would be. The hug was wonderful. Thanks to Foggi and Stephenie for not letting me chicken out, as trust me I would have. Everything about the evening was magical, yes I know that is corny as hell and very not me, and I am sure it will stay with me for a long time to come.

Setlist :

Some Kind Of Wonderful
    Groove Me
    Sweet Time
    All I Do
    Lets Stay Together
    Get Here
    D'yer / American Woman
    When She Cries
    Addict
    Got to Give it Up - Marvin Gaye . and he plays cowbell
    Power of Love

Encore - Missing You
    -Bono

Justin and I
    -Bono

In my own little world where all things are Idol......

I love the picture JLuvs!

Justin is such a cutie and he always has one of those smiles that lights up his whole face!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Lucky you, JLuvs! Glad you didn't chicken out!

I really enjoy Justin on Idol Chat (or Idol Wrap, or AI Extra, etc). He has a fun, easygoing sense of humor that is engaging. Love his singing voice too. Would love to see him perform sometime!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast