+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021

Thread: 5/25 Season Finale Part 1 *Spoilers*

Re: 5/25 Season Finale Part 1 *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLuv;3914189;
    Why wasn't Crystal's boyfriend in the audience? Missed him. He has great smiling eyes.
    Here's why you didn't see him in the audience.

Gen X Radio 99.7 Kiss FM » Crystal Bowersox and Boyfriend Called It Quits Morning of ‘Idol’ Finale [VIDEO]

In a surprising piece of news stemming from the “American Idol” finale showdown that resulted in former paint salesman Lee DeWyze taking the crown, runner-up Crystal Bowersox revealed that she had split ways with her boyfriend the morning of the performance show.

“Big Tony…he went home. He wasn’t cool with the lifestyle,” explained Bowersox. “I didn’t break up with him…it was a mutual thing.”

The two parted ways on the morning of the performance show, with Tony traveling back to their hometown of Toledo, Ohio.

“It’s cool though, we’re both logical, grown adults,” said Bowersox. “He’s a small town guy and that’s fine, I’m a small town girl, but I want this. I want this more than anything, this career, this lifestyle. I didn’t think he was up for it…he didn’t think he was up for it.”

Though Bowersox came in second to DeWyze, the judges and many critics felt that she sang better than DeWyze in the performance show.

“I was a little sad that he did it on performance day, but then again it set that fire to my belly.”

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3915966;
    What a jerk!! He couldn't have waited until after the finale or do it before she started the show. I'm glad she didn't let that affect her ability to perform. She will do just fine without him
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Kiz

Better to break up than to be a leach off her career (that is, if he wasn't in love with her), but on the morning of her performance show? We don't all the facts, but that seems like a pretty jerky way to handle the situation.
    You can always count on a murderer for a fancy prose style. ~Humbert

Maybe now this clears the way for her Lee "crush".
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;3916018;
    Maybe now this clears the way for her Lee "crush".
    I can't believe I know this distinction, but she said Lee is her "musical crush." Casey is just her "crush." I have to say, she and Casey have a lot in common beside their blonde hair. They both jam blue-eyed-soul with guitars.
    ==
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

+ Reply to Thread