Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 5/5 Results Show *Spoilers*

Re: 5/5 Results Show *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3895114;
    GROWN-UP POWER!
    Now that is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3895114;
    Can we finally kill off the theory that tweens control the Idol voting?

Katie, Tim, and Aaron all gone. Mike, Crystal, Lee and Casey still here. GROWN-UP POWER!
    I think we definitely can after tonight! I like this final 4 for once. I still want a Lee - Crystal final, but its all good right now.

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3895115;
    Huzzah, I still have something to stare at while Crystal kind of just glides to her well deserved victory.
    I hope she'll glide, but we'll see. The judges seemed intent last night on steering people toward Lee or Big Mike. It makes me wonder if they've had a pow-wow with Clive Davis and he's not excited about trying to market Crystal. If not that, something else is going on, because they were definitely not on the Crystal train last night. I suppose it's possible, that as folks have said here and elsewhere, they're getting tired of her not listening to what they have to say for feedback.

ETA: Interesting about Casey and Vote for the Worst! Makes sense.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

Too bad. I enjoyed Aaron this season. Big Mike sounds the same every week (come to think of it most of them sound the same) & Casey was a train wreck last night, really bad without his guitar & looked very uncomfortable performing with just a mike. This season is comming to a very boring end. None of these people will sell alot of records, there's just no great talent this season,

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3895121;
    I think we definitely can after tonight! I like this final 4 for once. I still want a Lee - Crystal final, but its all good right now.
    I agree - this is the right Final Four.

Useless Comedy Poster HurriKaty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss;3895124;
    I hope she'll glide, but we'll see. The judges seemed intent last night on steering people toward Lee or Big Mike. It makes me wonder if they've had a pow-wow with Clive Davis and he's not excited about trying to market Crystal. If not that, something else is going on, because they were definitely not on the Crystal train last night. I suppose it's possible, that as folks have said here and elsewhere, they're getting tired of her not listening to what they have to say for feedback.
    I don't think they were exactly on the Kris train with Adam there last year, if it makes you have any more confidence. They could be just creating a diversion to avoid an overpimping disaster.

.. at least I hope so.
    You've been Philiminated.

FORT Fanatic

vote for the worst also supported Siobhan and it sure didn't help her. You know, Texas is a big state so Casey's fan base just might be bigger than we
    think.

Quote Originally Posted by HurriKaty;3895130;
    I don't think they were exactly on the Kris train with Adam there last year, if it makes you have any more confidence. They could be just creating a diversion to avoid an overpimping disaster.

.. at least I hope so.
    Fingers crossed.
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

FORT Fan

Well, I'm from Texas and Casey is last on my list of the final four!

Helen

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mslady;3895136;
    vote for the worst also supported Siobhan and it sure didn't help her. You know, Texas is a big state so Casey's fan base just might be bigger than we
    think.
    Also, every Casey James fan was voting last night because they knew he was in danger. Siobhan had good judges criticism the night she went home.

+ Reply to Thread