+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 4/28 Results Show *Spoilers*

Re: 4/28 Results Show *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by TopCatDC;3889078;
    Rascal Flatts - kinda pitchy, dawgs. They were a little underwhelming on the country music awards last week, too.
    In my opinion, they're always underwhelming. I love country music, but that ain't it.
    He was showing them contingencies when they showed him to the street - Harry Chapin

Quote Originally Posted by Misty8723;3889419;
    She's a one-trick pony because she chooses to be. Not everybody enjoys having their music screamed at them. I agree she has a tremendous talent, but for me her best performance was House of the Rising Sun. After that it was all screaming. I totally agree with Crystal that bigger isn't always better. I'm sorry to see her get voted off before Mike and Casey though, I was hoping it would be Mike this week.
    It's one her best tricks but it's not her only trick, her best trick is her beautiful tone. It's amazing that people keep saying that because until Tuesday she hadn't so called "screamed" in 3 weeks because Simon and Kara had discouraged her from doing what she does best and that is full out singing.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;3889425;
    Thanks for doing this all season Unk, I've deleted Idol from my DVR so for the rest of the season or until Crystal (G-D forbid) gets voted off I'll be depending on your links to see her performances.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

FORT Fan

Sioban should have been gone weeks ago..and she certainly should of been gone before Mike. So last night was A-OK with me. The judges saved Mike because he didn't deserve to go. Period. Aaron needs to go next, than I am all good with the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter;3889162;
    Siobhan is not my favorite, but I'm shocked she went before Mike. He's just blah. At least she brought some funky fun to the show.
    Agreed. I never thought she'd be booted before Mike and Aaron, both of which bore me to tears. I didn't think Siobhan had a chance of winning, either, but she should have stayed longer than those two.
    Time you enjoy wasting was not wasted - John Lennon

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerusty;3889429;
    It's one her best tricks but it's not her only trick, her best trick is her beautiful tone. It's amazing that people keep saying that because until Tuesday she hadn't so called "screamed" in 3 weeks because Simon and Kara had discouraged her from doing what she does best and that is full out singing.
    Exactly, the girl was told not to sing, not to use any of her style, not, not to, not to.... So she didn't and they slammed her even more. I am glad she is out from under the Idol judges.

Crystal will be back singing on the street corners after the tour. It is where she wants to be. Not a slam, some are buskers.

Casey and Lee have talent. Not sure Lee's is unique enough and he seems lazt at times. Casey should nestle into a solid country career ( come on Pickler and Bucky have).

Michael and Aaron-meh. Aaron young has potential. Michael same note and style--

Glad Lady A was on, a good example of how the judges can be very wrong.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by waywyrd;3889442;
    Agreed. I never thought she'd be booted before Mike and Aaron, both of which bore me to tears. I didn't think Siobhan had a chance of winning, either, but she should have stayed longer than those two.
    I couldn't agree more. She wasn't my favorite, but I don't think she deserved to leave before them. IMO, the judges wasted their save with Mike
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by combatcutie;3889498;
    I couldn't agree more. She wasn't my favorite, but I don't think she deserved to leave before them. IMO, the judges wasted their save with Mike
    BUT....at that time Mike deserved to saved over Tim, & Aaron, I think that is why the judges used their save...I don;t think they enjoyed the fact that Tim was still there and Mike was going home. (JMHO)

I'm sorry to see Siobhan go. She was unpredicatable with a great voice. She didn't deserve to win, but I'd have liked to have seen her stick around a little longer.

Lee is the most puzzling contest. He can scream and squawk out of tune with no vocal range and still get votes. Weird.

I really like Casey and hope he ends up in the finals with the brilliant Crystal. Casey has great musical chops with a strong vocal style. I think they would make an amazing duo with their vocal and guitar strengths.

Mike and Aron are not on my radar. I can't remember their performances.
    ---
    "Tons of surprises, but it wouldn't be 'American Idol' without it, would it?" Cowell told MTV News. "At the end of the day, I could go out and find 12 great singers, but that's kind of boring. The fact that there's people there who shouldn't be there makes it 'American Idol.' "

+ Reply to Thread