+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 4/28 Results Show *Spoilers*

Re: 4/28 Results Show *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3889193;
    They all have to go, accept for Lee and Chrystal, to get to my dream final two... so tonight was good for me. I still like Casey and Big Mike, and after last night - Aaron surpised me. Bottom line for me though, they all need to go one week or the other.
    I concur. I definitely want Crystal and Lee to be the Final 2. However, I really did think that the Final 4 would be Casey, Siobahn, Lee and Crystal. I'm surprised that Aaron or Mike weren't eliminated tonight. One good night isn't enough.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3889194;
    I was actually one of those dorky voters who liked that Soul Patrol guy!
    Me too, and not only did I vote for him, [Taylor Hicks] I went to the concert --- and the star of that concert in terms of audience support turned out to be Chris Daughtry.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

FORT Fan

The screams and the power notes were Siobhan's specialty. No one else in the competition could do it. I enjoyed her upper range big voice, yes, I enjoyed the screaming and the big notes. Unfortunately for her, Simon and Kara kept picking on her screams and big notes and turned it into something strange and undesirable. Simon and Kara are directly responsible for the early elimination of Siobhan. The really good vocalists in the competiton are Crystal, Mike and Siobhan. These three are versatile and technically superior to the other contestants. The real one-trick-ponies are Aaron and Casey. And Lee is a half trick pony, if I can make up that expression. These three guys surviving over Siobhan is not fair but then that is how AI rolls.

They are setting up this season for a F2 with Crystal and (?). The frontrunner was Lee, but because the judges saved Mike who knows at this point.

They wanted a girl to win this season. That can still happen. It worked out just they way TPTB I believe planned it. There are 4 guys left and 1 girl. People will tune in to see if the last girl standing can win the entire thing.

I think that is a pretty boring storyline because we know Crystal will be the winner or runner-up.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Quote Originally Posted by KennyLuv;3889231;
    The screams and the power notes were Siobhan's specialty. No one else in the competition could do it. I enjoyed her upper range big voice, yes, I enjoyed the screaming and the big notes. Unfortunately for her, Simon and Kara kept picking on her screams and big notes and turned it into something strange and undesirable. Simon and Kara are directly responsible for the early elimination of Siobhan. The really good vocalists in the competiton are Crystal, Mike and Siobhan. These three are versatile and technically superior to the other contestants. The real one-trick-ponies are Aaron and Casey. And Lee is a half trick pony, if I can make up that expression. These three guys surviving over Siobhan is not fair but then that is how AI rolls.
    As much as I couldn't disagree more with many of the other posts above I don't know if I could agree any more with this post than I already do.
    "So, what is fame? It's lightening that strikes some people. It's lightening that some people seek." Jewel

Quote Originally Posted by Love_Me;3889233;
    They are setting up this season for a F2 with Crystal and (?). The frontrunner was Lee, but because the judges saved Mike who knows at this point.

They wanted a girl to win this season. That can still happen. It worked out just they way TPTB I believe planned it. There are 4 guys left and 1 girl. People will tune in to see if the last girl standing can win the entire thing.

I think that is a pretty boring storyline because we know Crystal will be the winner or runner-up.
    We really don't know that, however, that line of thinking could actually end up getting her eliminated earlier. Most people think she's safe so they may neglect to vote. She is one of my 2 favorites.

I don't care for Mike, plus I think he's a bit of a male Diva; I think Aaron is David A part deux only not as talented and Casey is like a Fabio who can sing and seems to be devoid of much personality. I do like Lee a lot, which is interesting. His home town is very close to mine, and at first I was wishing "our home boy" was better, but he has grown on me -- a lot. There is something shy and very genuine about his personality and his voice has a throaty, sexy, warm quality.
    Last edited by echo226; 04-29-2010 at 12:42 AM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

as always just my opinion Marlena_M's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3889228;
    I concur. I definitely want Crystal and Lee to be the Final 2. However, I really did think that the Final 4 would be Casey, Siobahn, Lee and Crystal. I'm surprised that Aaron or Mike weren't eliminated tonight. One good night isn't enough.

Me too, and not only did I vote for him, [Taylor Hicks] I went to the concert --- and the star of that concert in terms of audience support turned out to be Chris Daughtry.
    I would've been happy with that! I think Mike is totally "meh" and way over rated. Aaron, well nuff said. I'm very disappointed Siobhan was cut tonight.

Personally I find these humane mouse traps rather ineffective. Better to lay down some glue and when you hear the critter scream you take a shovel to his head.

I thought she should have stayed but I loved her farewell package. She got to sing one of her best songs, hug her family, put on a nice show for the fans, and hug the judges goodbye. You could tell they really did like her.

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;3889228;
    Yeah, my pick that season early on was Taylor or Chris. I voted every week for Chris until he was voted off (too early and shocking). From then on, it was Taylor all the way for me. I didn't like Katherine and wasn't on the McFever train. I have seen her since and actually like her now, lol. Last time I saw her she was a blond.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3889248;
    Yeah, my pick that season early on was Taylor or Chris. I voted every week for Chris until he was voted off (too early and shocking). From then on, it was Taylor all the way for me. I didn't like Katherine and wasn't on the McFever train. I have seen her since and actually like her now, lol. Last time I saw her she was a blond.

She changed it back to a burnette color some time last week. The blonde was an experiment she said.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

FORT Newbie

I'm no skilled vocal critic but count me on as one who could care less if Siobhan left now. And I can certainly agree she's one of the top 3 if not 1 most talented, somewhere.

To go from Wicked Games to what we've been served recently has to be the most dissapointing contestant in recent memory for me. Wish I had Tv'od that.

Lee has piqued my interst recently. Not as talented but quite listenable.

+ Reply to Thread