+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: 4/27 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/27 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Quote Originally Posted by ranger1rg;3887929;
    i am SO tired of hearing ellen say "i was nervous when i saw you were singing that song." of course, maybe i'm cranky because randy is so banal and trite -- and has a lot of nerve criticizing simon (even when simon makes no sense).

mike does get a little girly in his performances, actually. honestly, if he weren't married, i'd think he was gay (not that there's anything wrong with that).
    That's it - I couldn't put my finger on it. Girly man!

"It's a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing Milkbone underwear." - Norm from Cheers

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;3887904;
    You must be operating ahead of me. Mike's still singing where I'm hearing this.

To be fair, little is probably newer than 5 or 6 years ago though (and most 10). At least of her "hits".
    I was referring to Lee's performance and what I thought would happen with Mike. I'm probably behind you. I'm watching online and it lags.

Mike was really good. I wasn't on board from note one BUT by the end of it, I was convinced that I was going to purchase this version on itunes because I want to hear more of it! Mike really has a gorgeous voice. I think we have a battle of the favorites. Simon clearly is over Mike. He keeps giving him the strangest critiques. He's going out of his way just so he can say something bad about Mike. Ryan, on the other hand, must love Mike since he asked Shania to elaborate on her "tearfulness."

Mike does not like when the judges give him advice that is the most annoying thing. OH and the fact that he is boring.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

I've never cared much for her music, too poppy for me, but do agree she is a looker for sure! Gorgeous woman.

FORT Fogey
    Casey James – Don’t

Casey is going to try something different - he wants to focus on the vocals. Casey is singing behind the judges - why do they continue to do that? The camera angles suck from that position and it's hard to take in the performance. And I think the vocal was better this week. But a performance? If it was there I lost it in the swooping camera moves.

Randy: You best to date.
    Ellen: Loved it.
    Kara: Artists don't hide. That was great.
    Simon: Best performance so far. It didn't feel like someone else's song.
    Last edited by TopCatDC; 04-27-2010 at 08:37 PM.

I thought Big Mike was awesome tonight...........

Mike has a fan base that likes R & B and will buy his cd. I also read something about producers saying Crystal and Mike are bankable. I don't agree.
    "Treat others the way you want to be treated."

Maybe Casey should "sing" more often. (Hey, he's the one who set that observation up, not me).

I've outright loathed the majority of his previous performances, but that was about ten times better.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Casey: I've never been one to like "girly hair" on a man. Casey does not move me.
    Last edited by prhoshay; 04-27-2010 at 08:42 PM.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread