+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: 4/20 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

Re: 4/20 Show Discussion *Spoilers*

I really thought they were all bad tonight. Crystal included. Her voice just can't pull off that song. Maybe it was the tears. I thought Lee was really weak tonight too. Tim was unimpressive as always. Siobhan was dreadful. And I am tired of her excuses. Mike... that's not the type of music he should be singing. It was still better than Lee though but that's just because Lee is awfully boring. Casey was Casey. Aaron was good but Cheesy.

Bad night! Really bad night for everyone. I think Siobhan or Tim should go tomorrow but it will probably be Aaron or Mike. I'd be thrilled if it were Casey or Siobhan. The other idols seem to be trying to change it up and they aren't. Even Crystal changed it up this week.

Also, the wardrobe was awful tonight. What was Siobhan wearing? I don't even think Mariah would wear that! The boys were really boring and Crystal has a lovely figure, I'm sure of it. I think she needed a different dress or better undergarments tonight.

Forgive me for being so negative but when a 16-yr-old kid singing a song by a statutory rapist inspired me the most ... Lord help us all.
    FIERCE avatar by antm10wordpress!
    In your face TYRA!

Idol Fan

Ok, tonight I think the judges are showing, blatantly so, an agenda that just doesn't hook up with the reality and it really, really bothers me when I think of their influence on younger voters!

First of all, Casey was terrific! He did NOT phone it in. He gave us an incredibly joyful, rollicking performance. Take out his vibrato, and I really, really like him and definitely enjoyed his performance!

Next, they went crazy over Lee, who was not good, imo. Every time he stopped singing quietly, he was strained. It was uneven and didn't make me a believer at all.

Aaron gave a very, very good effort. I wish they'd stop him thinking he has a "big voice!" He doesn't. Still, it was an improvement and I think he almost did it justice, and was a very, very good effort and sounded good.

Now, Tim, who I left out, really, really surprised me. I've been hungering for him to get kicked off all along. Tonight, despite, and not because, the judges turned on him, I have to say he really, really was connected with the song, for once, and was very good! I'm shocked, but I liked it and may give him the first vote of the season from me! I'm not saying he's one of the best, he's not; but it was his best and very good.

Now, incredible Siobhan... She even impressed Alicia. She still impresses me. They are kicking her to the curb one too many times and I'm furious about it! What really gets to me is watching them shred her self-esteem. I blame them for her stepping back from really belting it out and reining in her amazing, amazing voice. I love her. I loved listening to her. She is the only truest Artist here and I love her. I pray her fan base holds her up and her self-belief grows. She sounded amazing!

No one else could have taken on that song and done it so incredibly beautiful! Go Siobhan! Vote for her if you love her, too! And I loved her singing!!!!! Amazing. But I want her complete belting back! With confidence!

Big Mike - I can only applaud his charming and sincere response to Simon's nonsense about the song coming from "Spiderman"! "It's about a hero." Yeah that!!!!! He was absolutely wonderful! He comes in 2nd after Siobhan for me. Completely terrific! A real star tonight. Great song choice.

Crystal - hands down her best and the first time she had emotion. Fantastic! Finally, a difference for the better from her.

FORT Fan

The only person I think is star quality is Siobahn. I think she has the best voice and is kind of sexy. She needs to exercise more to improve her physical appearance and she needs to do something about her insisors....she has wolf teeth...the k9 teeth used by predators to chew through meat. And lastly, there is something wrong with her lips.

Aside from those physical flaws I really like her. She has personality and a beautiful voice. I can't figure out why the judges are so harsh on her, unless they are applying "tough love" to make her raise up to her potential.

Crystal gave me chills...once again...

For me...She really is in a whole dofferent league from everyone else...

I thought the bit between her and Ryan was cute, about the hankie taped to his shirt ..."It's Hollywood."
    Ain't Love Grand!

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

As always, Lee and Crystal were my favorites. I think Crystal's emotions were real. She already had the pimp spot, so she didn't need a "gimmick" to get more votes.

Big Mike - I liked him tonight. Sometimes I think Simon gets one single thought in his head (pertinent or not) and it's all he can think about. Seriously? The entire performance and all he took from it was "Spiderman"??!!??!!

What is it about having a guitar in his hands that practically paralyzes Casey? He's supposed to be the "rocker" this year. MOVE!!

I loved Siobhan in the beginning, but the last three weeks have been all downhill for me with her.

Aaron - love his song choice for personal reasons. He didn't sound country tonight like he usually does, but instead he went for the Disney approach.

Tim . . . . he needs to be gone. End of story.
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by libgirl2;3881826;
    True, but he had Carrie as competition. A worthy opponent.
    A Crystal/Lee finale would rank right up there with the Carrie/Bo finale, IMO! They are the only two I want to see in the finals.

Rumbelle - so many feels Little Sew&Sew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3881893;
    A Crystal/Lee finale would rank right up there with the Carrie/Bo finale, IMO! They are the only two I want to see in the finals.

I like the way you think MsDll
    All magic comes with a price - Rumpelstiltskin

Quote Originally Posted by MsDll;3881893;
    As a rabid Bo fan, and as a fan of both Crystal and Lee, I would like to see it. A couple of weeks ago, I started to get the feeling of Lee being the last "man" standing..... with her of course!
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

BTW
    FORT Fanatic

Lee was the BEST!! He sang and looked great tonight. He has a nice smile. Siobhan was good too. Casey was OK. Crystal is always good. I won't be disappointed if she makes it all the way. The rest of the group tonight were unimpressive,,, to me.

Crystal and Lee all the way!

I feel bad as I liked Siobhan so much at first, but she hasn't been wowing me for awhile.
    "To err is human, to arr is a pirate"

+ Reply to Thread